• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yep. That's right. Here's a case where they pulled people getting off a train aside and then searched them. What kind of sense does this crap make? Searching people AFTER they've made their trip? I have to wonder why folks didn't just say no. I would have.

Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1B3AubsTBo"]YouTube - TSA harassing and searching a 9 year old[/ame]

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    People are too afraid to say no.

They risk their freedom if they say no to a search that invades their privacy.

We've also be conditioned to always obey the commands of those in charge, from a very young age.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have to generate more reasons for hiring more inspectors and buying more stuff from connected dc contractors.

Somehow we have to figure out how to turn the bureaus on themselves, the TSA can give the DOE cavity searches while the DOE turns off the TSA's lights.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Here's a thing: Didn't they just recently allow for guns on trains? Maybe not carry, but in suitcases or baggage? Now there is a scary thought, having some TSA overpaid union goon trying to hustle me over something like that! :xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's all about conditioning. The :sheep: are OK with TSA at the airports. That battle is lost. Now the TSA needs to move to trains. Once that has been conditiions they can make the bigger leap to TSA highway checkpoints (which they have started for trucks). Once that is conditiions it will be TSA stateline checkpoints. It's all about baby steps. The :sheep: will never see it coming. The rest of us... We will just get hauled in those black vans never to be seen again. :faint:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    idiocracy is slowly taking effect, soon the department of agriculture will be making us water out crops with gatorade cause it has electrolites

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Are TSA screeners LEO's with arrest powers? What is the purpose of searching people leaving the train? Tell them no thanks I do not consent to a search. What are they going to do? Tell you you can't ride the train again?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Pretty soon you will either be a government employee or an inmate in a government run facility.

I respect and honor this site too much to say anything more.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    The video cuts off just as someone is about to address why they are being searched getting off the train.

I'm starting to suspect they were transferring to another train, or there was some explanation.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the very idea of TSA, and having them check train passengers is nothing more than an attempt to grow the government, but I suspect there is a better explanation than just searching passengers as they depart the station.

If that is really what's happening, I think it would be clearly illegal.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's a video about how "VIPR" teams are setting up unconstitutional checkpoints inside of train stations. Look at how the interviewers found a couple sheep to bleat in an approving manner while witnessing the Federalization of their train stations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUY-32kurI8]YouTube - Homeland Security VIPER Teams Hit Tampa Florida Bus, Train Stations[/ame]

custom2006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    La Porte
    stupid sheep. they know its wrong but they do it anyways because they worry about what other people will think of them if they cause a scene. stupid.

It is amazing, isn't it? We are all over the world "delivering foreigners from oppressive dictators" all the while, we willingly give our freedoms to a dictatorship government (Bush & Obama, both)

:noway:

custom2006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    La Porte
    It's all about conditioning. The :sheep: are OK with TSA at the airports. That battle is lost. Now the TSA needs to move to trains. Once that has been conditiions they can make the bigger leap to TSA highway checkpoints (which they have started for trucks). Once that is conditiions it will be TSA stateline checkpoints. It's all about baby steps. The :sheep: will never see it coming. The rest of us... We will just get hauled in those black vans never to be seen again. :faint:

You got it right!

They have "no fly list" now, with thousands and thousands of American citizens names on it...

Next, it will be "no drive list", then "no work list" and so on...

All being done incrementally to gain total and absolute control over us...

:ar15:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    If you drop one of these glorified mall cops, I mean, if you say, refuse a search and he puts his hands on you and you just break his knee or something because you're in fear of life or limb, what authority says this is any different than, say, some dude off the street accosting me?

If I fly, I expect to be searched. I do not fly. If I am getting on a train and see a search, I do not ride the train.

If I get on a train without being searched and there is a surprise search at the end, I will refuse.

If they try to forcibly detain me, I will not react kindly.

What are the rules to this game?

Josh

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Are TSA screeners LEO's with arrest powers? What is the purpose of searching people leaving the train? Tell them no thanks I do not consent to a search. What are they going to do? Tell you you can't ride the train again?

No. They are butt hurt C- average high school grads that can and should be replaced by a bucket of sand.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Apparently, the Amtrack police are less than pleased than with TSA and have had to lay down a bit of the smack on them.

Newswire: Amtrak vs. TSA - Forums - Trains Magazine - Online Community: Forums and Blogs

WOW! The last 3 paragraphs in that article are scary! The TSA VIPR team has been expanding into all sort of other areas (buses, bus stations, bridges, etc...) more than we have seen reported. In addition the VIPR teams carry firepower (ie. guns) since they also have air marshalles in the group.

Hum... more and more conditioning one baby step at a time. :faint:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The TSA VIPR team has been expanding into all sort of other areas (buses, bus stations, bridges, etc...) more than we have seen reported. In addition the VIPR teams carry firepower (ie. guns) since they also have air marshalles in the group.

Its being reported, quietly. I've tried to post what I find.

The trouble is that people just take it as normalcy these days and even defend it. I enjoyed hearing people's feeble attempts at defending roadside x-ray checkpoints. Most people would rather mock you with tinfoil hat pictures than accept the reality of what is happening to our country. Some people even embrace the destruction of our liberty.

TSA VIPR teams setting up X-Ray checkpoints on highways

New DHS interrogation machines that can predict your guilty conscience

TSA set to begin harvesting DNA at checkpoints

Warrantless bag searches in D.C. Subways

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thank for more "bad news links" rambone. :faint:
    Can I go curl up like a little baby and cry in the corner. =p

--OFF TOPIC---
    rambone is that a star trek uniform on the guy who is getting a boot shoved up his mouth? Or does the avatar represent the "jackboot" mentality of those in power (ie. LEOs, law makers, etc...) Just wondering.

Top Bottom