• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Yes. And there was a thread about their presence at one of Paul Ryan's speeches in Florida. Being frisked by the Blueshirts is going to be the usual thing when going out in public. Americans tolerated them at airports and many defended them, including members here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ky9ws7LYQ

Surprised that the RP crowd chose to go through it, without a protest. I don't mean that as a smart arse remark. I'm honestly surprised that they did....

I continue to avoid airports.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Additionally, it would be fantastic if taxpayers weren't forced to subsidize their security screenings.

It'd be fantastic if they remembered where they left their balls , retrieve them and just stopped flying or going to events where this BS is taking place .

Until then , they get the public humiliation they deserve .

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Yes, they can and they do.

It is DNC property and they can do what they want with it.

It's all about property rights.

Not saying you're right or wrong, Kirk, but I'm curious: other than airlines, to which they lay dubious claim in the name of their(TSA) agency, what private clubs have their rules enforced by Federal agents?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Not saying you're right or wrong, Kirk, but I'm curious: other than airlines, to which they lay dubious claim in the name of their(TSA) agency, what private clubs have their rules enforced by Federal agents?

All this time, private businesses have been hiring security personnel when they could have gotten it free from uncle sug.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Isn't that like saying a rape victim deserved what she (or he!) got?

Bill, you could make a valid argument that a rape victim deserved it in the event that person went to the domicile of a known rapist, stripped, 'assumed the position', all without any coercion other than knowing it was expected, therefore accepting it or choosing to leave, and suffered the obvious consequences having gone into the situation knowing in advance that it was going to happen. In the case of rape, that would most likely be dismissed as being consensual.

The TSA is a travesty which needs a permanent place in the ash heap of history, but as of the present we are not compelled to engage in activities which put us in harm's way. A general boycott of air travel should put an end to the insanity.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Bill, you could make a valid argument that a rape victim deserved it in the event that person went to the domicile of a known rapist, stripped, 'assumed the position', all without any coercion other than knowing it was expected, therefore accepting it or choosing to leave, and suffered the obvious consequences having gone into the situation knowing in advance that it was going to happen. In the case of rape, that would most likely be dismissed as being consensual.

The TSA is a travesty which needs a permanent place in the ash heap of history, but as of the present we are not compelled to engage in activities which put us in harm's way. A general boycott of air travel should put an end to the insanity.

A fair comparison; if consensual, it's not rape. I do believe that airlines have a right to enforce what security (or any other) measures they wish, just as does any other private business, understanding that 1) they pay for the costs of that out of their own pockets and 2) they agree to suffer the consequences on the free and open market.

Were I to somehow come into an enormous sum of money, say, in the multiple trillions, and choose to start my own airline, could I do so and choose to avoid the TSA circus? I don't believe I could, legally, though I *should* be able to, if indeed there is a free market. I'd have to provide my own security, of course, but it would be of a completely different model than is currently used. I'd love to see it prove itself; sadly, I don't think that will ever happen. I'll keep it as a dream, though.

Blessings,
    Bill

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A fair comparison; if consensual, it's not rape. I do believe that airlines have a right to enforce what security (or any other) measures they wish, just as does any other private business, understanding that 1) they pay for the costs of that out of their own pockets and 2) they agree to suffer the consequences on the free and open market.

Were I to somehow come into an enormous sum of money, say, in the multiple trillions, and choose to start my own airline, could I do so and choose to avoid the TSA circus? I don't believe I could, legally, though I *should* be able to, if indeed there is a free market. I'd have to provide my own security, of course, but it would be of a completely different model than is currently used. I'd love to see it prove itself; sadly, I don't think that will ever happen. I'll keep it as a dream, though.

Blessings,
    Bill

I'll go along with this, although I would really prefer to find a way to expand the pretense that we are still operating as a constitutional republic sufficiently to see the Fourth Amendment apply to being secure in our persons!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My wife and I will fly commercially for the first time since 9/11 this coming March. If I get a dude feeling me up, I just may act like I'm enjoying it.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    My wife and I will fly commercially for the first time since 9/11 this coming March. If I get a dude feeling me up, I just may act like I'm enjoying it.

Or you could not shower for a few days prior to the flight, or rip huge farts while they're doing a patdown, or do all of the above.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Or you could not shower for a few days prior to the flight, or rip huge farts while they're doing a patdown, or do all of the above.

This is the time where the practice of tactically soiling oneself comes in handy.

No, I have no experience with this practice, and

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom