• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Another guy that liked young boys. He would have loved working for TSA.

Hey TSA people go home and cry about your hurt feelings. I don't give a crap about your feelings.

johnwaynegacy.jpg

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    The TSA workers are in a tough spot. Put yourself in the place of putting your good paying job in jeopardy while the country is in this shape.

I'm not saying I would quit or not, it is just something to think about.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Aww...their feelings are hurt and they go home and cry, now that they have to molest people. Too freakin' bad. Personally, I hope they descend into the depths of depression. If their job's so bad then they should quit and pursue a more ethical job.

Classically Liberal: TSA agents upset public doesn't like fondling.

QFT

"Fascism dominates when good people have honorable excuses for it."

Let us not forget that the Isrealis have had a system in place for YEARS that requires no full body scanners and no groping, and they have not had a successful hijacking in decades. Of course the Isreali screening system requires some training, and a bit of common sense and intelligence on the part of the people that want the job, so of course it will never be adopted by the U.S.

I don't want my nuts nuked, and I don't want a prostate exam administered by Large Marge or Steve Stinkfingers, so the next time I fly I guess I am gonna have to dress appropriately until common sense comes back in style:

borat-mankini.jpg

"Is-ah berry nice!!!"

:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The TSA workers are in a tough spot. Put yourself in the place of putting your good paying job in jeopardy while the country is in this shape.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -
    -- Samuel Adams

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I'm beyond words. this is unreasonable, and I have no idea how people are letting the TSA get away with it.

Pilot school is always an option....Then you won't have to worry about the commercial woes of security any longer. I can't believe they want to keep you from danger. Shame on them and their non-government business they serve.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis

Thats why during the German depression it was easy to get lots of guys to sign up for the brownshirts...

If it comes to freedom for your country of having a home to go to at night...well... some people make different choices...

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Everyone here should be venting their anger towards the 9th circuit court, congress, and G.W. Bush for their part in what you feel is violation of your rights. Specifically U.S. vs Davis, 482 F.2d 893, 908 and the public law 107-71, the Aviation Transportation and Security Act

They are the ones who put this action into law, sidestepping what some feel are a violation of their 4th amendment. You should be already writing letters.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    I'm beyond words. this is unreasonable, and I have no idea how people are letting the TSA get away with it.

Sir,

The American people do all of these things--

Show receipts to store personnel to prove that they own what they just bought

Turn around automatically in stores when buzzers go off when they know that they didnt steal anything

Pull over for police checkpoints

Let schools tell them how and where to pick up their own children from school

Took off their belt and shoes before getting on airplanes

Get scanned and frisked going to sporting events

Change their clocks on command from the government

Let metal detectors get installed at public buildings and get searched prior to entering public buildings

Think driving and flying are privileges

Get their children vaccinated on government orders

Let the government tell them what plants they can grow and use and refuse to allow others to grow and use their own plants

Pass laws to prevent two gay dudes from getting married

Spend billions of public dollars on sports stadiums

Let licenses and regulations get slapped on every form of commercial activity

Let traditional foods like unpasteurized cheese get made illegal

Let the government tell them when they can buy alcohol

Let the government tell them that they can't rent their own bodies to others

let their children have to strip naked for strangers in order to play government sports

let the government tell them what they can use as payment for voluntary exchanges

The list is endless. Sorry sir,,,but the American PEOPLE dont have a habit of standing up for their freedom. The American PEOPLE have let so many encroachments on freedom occur that this latest one is just the next logical step for the government. You know what??? Most people are going along with it too... Only a few in the total number of travelers are complaining... Give this a year...just like taking off your shoes and belt at the orders of another man,,,Americans will get used to this and complain in line about people who hold up the line by opting-out...

Sad but true...

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I was listening to a talk radio station out of Chicago yesterday. A woman called in and informed the host that all 3 of her children were in the military oversees fighting because "they saw towers fall". So if the TSA wants to do a full body cavity search and strip her naked before every flight she will do it to prevent another attack..... All I could think "What spectacular ignorance". I mean really, the idea that "my kids are fighting for the right to have their mother fondled and molested by low level govt officials." The idea that it "keeps u you safe" somehow is ridiculous.

The only way they would have caught the underwear bomber is if they had been sticking their hands down into his underwear. Not to mention (and this is key) NONE OF THE THREATS HAS COME FROM INSIDE THE USA!!!

Top Bottom