TSA working downtown Indy using dogs to search the buses????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I'm actually rather surprised that I have yet to see any posts regarding the fact that TSA was downtown today. I saw a group of 5 using a dog to go from bus to bus. He was sniffing (the dog, not the TSA agent) the baggage compartments. The whole time, there was another agent on the opposite corner standing there watching the general public.

I'm all for increased security, but why is the TSA doing what our police officers should be doing? Why wasn't the grant money used to fund these clowns given to the city? I'm sure the city of Indianapolis could use a few more law biding officers roaming the streets even after the hoopla of the Superbowl is over. I'm betting the dog they were using has more training than the TSA agents.

I can only assume that the TSA agents are more likely to obey the law and be less corrupt than someone who actually needs to go through the academy? :dunno:

Discuss amongst yourselves...... :laugh:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    TSA is nothing but a collective group of statist pigs; kind of like brown shirts but with blue shirts.

GTH TSA

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    No no no...... They weren't wearing brown or blue. They were all blacked out from head to toe. They were wearing black tactical pants and plack long sleeve t shirts that read something that started with "TSA". Honestly, once I saw the "TSA" portion, I couldn't really read any further.

I can only assume this was their tactical division. SMH.....

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    just about every federal alphabet agency has their k9 explosives detection division deployed downtown, as do many local LE agencies.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Busses fall under TSA's job..
    sounds like bomb sniffing dogs..

I know that's what the dogs were for but saying the buses fall under the responsibility is like saying every parking garage in the state falls under the jurisdiction of your local mall cop. The TSA agents are not trained law officers sworn into their position with an oath to protect our citizens.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I know that's what the dogs were for but saying the buses fall under the responsibility is like saying every parking garage in the state falls under the jurisdiction of your local mall cop. The TSA agents are not trained law officers sworn into their position with an oath to protect our citizens.
    Of course their not! How many walmart washouts do you know who could make it through the academy?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    As much as I dislike that federal agency, TSA is not ASA, as in Airport Security. Transportation includes any public means of transportation, not just aircraft.

Also it is good practice as we move one step closer to what my father and his generation fought against in World War 2.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    National paramilitary police are searching local citizens by order of the minister of Reich Security.

WTF.

The Police State is going to be hard to ignore before much longer.

Get used to seeing more of this on the streets of Amerika. This is just the beginning.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    As much as I dislike that federal agency, TSA is not ASA, as in Airport Security. Transportation includes any public means of transportation, not just aircraft.

Also it is good practice as we move one step closer to what my father and his generation fought against in World War 2.

BINGO!!!! on both accounts!

It's called Transportation Security Agency and if you look up the word "transporation" you get the following:

1. to carry, move, or convey from one place to another.

2. to carry away by strong emotion; enrapture.

3. to send into banishment, especially to a penal colony.

noun 4. the act of transporting or conveying; conveyance.

5. a means of transporting or conveying, as a truck or bus.

6. a ship or plane employed for transporting soldiers, military stores, etc.

7. an airplane carrying freight or passengers as part of a transportation system.

8. a system of public travel.

TSA just happens to focus on air travel but they can do buses, trains, mono-rails, etc. anything that is "public transportation".
    :xmad:

The real reason however is the 2nd part of IndyKid's statement above.
    It is indoctrination for the masses. The :sheep: are already accustom to the fact that at airports they will be blasted with x-rays, body searches, take off their shoes, can not carry xyz items, etc... It is a "common" thing for them and something that must be done WITHOUT QUESTION when at the airport.

The next step in the process is getting the masses use to the fact that TSA will now check their buses. A little while later it will be the trains and on and on.

Before you know it will be
    -Einsatzgruppen+just+following+orders.jpg
    just following orders as that mom and kid were domestic terrorist and did not want to pass a security checkpoint at the mall. I mean come on everyone passes thru the checkpoint.

:(
    Hitler & Muslim could never have dreamed this in their wildest dreams.
    I wonder if those who served in WWII ever though it would come like this.
    :faint:

-Jedi

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I will never fly anywhere for any reason because of TSA!!!!! The airlines can all go out of business....I will also not go anywhere else where the TSA is at. I don't care to see if I have that much self control....Seriously doubt it. Old time patriot here!!!!!!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    OP, are you sure it was TSA you saw? I haven't seen ANY TSA folks working in any capacity downtown. Every other alphabet agency sure, but not TSA.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    BINGO!!!! on both accounts!

It's called Transportation Security Agency and if you look up the word "transporation" you get the following:

1. to carry, move, or convey from one place to another.

2. to carry away by strong emotion; enrapture.

3. to send into banishment, especially to a penal colony.

noun 4. the act of transporting or conveying; conveyance.

5. a means of transporting or conveying, as a truck or bus.

6. a ship or plane employed for transporting soldiers, military stores, etc.

7. an airplane carrying freight or passengers as part of a transportation system.

8. a system of public travel.

TSA just happens to focus on air travel but they can do buses, trains, mono-rails, etc. anything that is "public transportation".
    :xmad:

The real reason however is the 2nd part of IndyKid's statement above.
    It is indoctrination for the masses. The :sheep: are already accustom to the fact that at airports they will be blasted with x-rays, body searches, take off their shoes, can not carry xyz items, etc... It is a "common" thing for them and something that must be done WITHOUT QUESTION when at the airport.

The next step in the process is getting the masses use to the fact that TSA will now check their buses. A little while later it will be the trains and on and on.

Before you know it will be
    -Einsatzgruppen+just+following+orders.jpg
    just following orders as that mom and kid were domestic terrorist and did not want to pass a security checkpoint at the mall. I mean come on everyone passes thru the checkpoint.

:(
    Hitler & Muslim could never have dreamed this in their wildest dreams.
    I wonder if those who served in WWII ever though it would come like this.
    :faint:

-Jedi

Indoctrination it is. First you're violated in the airports and then while you're on "public transportation". Before you know it, one can't travel between cities without some quasi agent with no legal authority is pulling you and your family out of the car and touching their private bits. They got away with it in this case:
    Ex-Miss USA Susie Castillo -- I Was 'Molested' During TSA Pat Down | TMZ.com

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Only thing that surprises me is that the TSA agent was letting the dog sniff the baggage.

Should this be purple? :):

Hahaha...... Maybe it should have been. :):

@ VUPD:

The people I saw were in all black Walmart tactical gear and had the letters TSA on their tops. I wasn't the only one who saw them. The guy who pointed them out to me started mocking them and calling them the puppets of Janet Napalitano and the DHS.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Hasn't anyone on here read A State of Disobedience by Tom Kratman? It might be fiction, but that is EXACTLY what is happening in this Nation today. Federal government agencies given more and more power to hinder the individual Liberty of citizens, all in the name of security.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Hahaha...... Maybe it should have been. :):

@ VUPD:

The people I saw were in all black Walmart tactical gear and had the letters TSA on their tops. I wasn't the only one who saw them. The guy who pointed them out to me started mocking them and calling them the puppets of Janet Napalitano and the DHS.

That's a comforting thought. I'll sleep better at night knowing these creeps are infesting downtown Indy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I will never fly anywhere for any reason because of TSA!!!!! The airlines can all go out of business....I will also not go anywhere else where the TSA is at. I don't care to see if I have that much self control....Seriously doubt it. Old time patriot here!!!!!!

But you are in the slowly shrinking minority and sadly it appears that we have lost.:(

Top Bottom