• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    So I'm a huge Fogo de Chao fan. Who doesn't love a good Brazilian steak house with endless meat? But Fogo is expensive, and like most people, would rather spend my money on things that shoot bullets. Anyway, I came across Tucanos Brazilian Grill in Noblesville and I was wondering if anyone has experience with them. From what I see, they're very similar to Fogo and $25 cheaper. Is it too good to be true?

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I've been to Fogo and Tucanos 2 times each. Fogo is pricey but the food is wonderful and plentiful, Tucanos also gives you plenty of food but the meat seemed to come around less often and seemed a little tough to me. Both places do have wonderful salad bars with a huge selection and lots of unusual and tasty items.

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    It is okay, but it is no fogo. The salad bar area is the biggest difference and they have fewer meat choices as well. It is okay if you are in the mood for that style of meal, but make no mistake, you will know you are not at fogo.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's pretty good. Like they say, the meat choices are a bit more sparse. The stuff they bring doesn't have an excellent presentation like Fogo has. Still, pretty tasty. They're OC friendly/neutral, last I went... if that matters to you.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Half as expensive and about half as good. :-) but not downtown so that's a plus. It looks like the one that was being built in Greenwood has been killed.

Jason

Top Bottom