• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone make a tuckable for the G26? I use a tuckable for my Taurus 709 Slim and it does a great job for CC. I use a Galco Summer Comfort for IWB for my G26, but I do not like it. My belt may be part of the problem (too narrow), but it lets the weapon move about too much for my preference.

I normally use a Blackhawk Serpa OWB and carry under my sport coat. This holster works great! Easy draw, quick access, good security. It just does not conceal unless I wear the sport coat. Thus, I would like a tuckable. Any suggestions?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe makes one for the G26, arguably the most comfortable holster on the planet.

LINK=> SuperTuck Deluxe

It should be noted that to carry any gun comfortably you should get a proper gun belt. This has been discussed many times, people don't believe how much better guns carry with a real gun belt until they try it.

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    CrossBreed Super Tuck Deluxe makes one for the G26, arguably the most comfortable holster on the planet.

LINK=> SuperTuck Deluxe

It should be noted that to carry any gun comfortably you should get a proper gun belt. This has been discussed many times, people don't believe how much better guns carry with a real gun belt until they try it.

I carry an XD 4" in a crossbreed. i do not notice it, unless i sit for a long period of time... +1 for the supertuck

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Check out Remora holsters. They are a clip-less holster, and use a textured material to grip your clothing. I have been using mine for two weeks now, and I like it. Im going to write a good review soon. You can tuck it because you dont have to worry about a clip getting in the way. It can also do double duty as a good pocket holster.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    There might be better out there, but I love my Kholster. Good price, good turn around time. I have slept soundly a few times with a G23 in a Kholster.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Raven concealment. . .
    I have not tried a Raven brand holster but I've worn similar holsters from ComTac. There is no way that holster can be as comfortable as a holster designed like the CrossBreed.

Basically the only difference between a Raven and a CrossBreed (or CrossBreed clone like the KHolster or ComTac Minataur) is that the Raven has Kydex on both sides while the CrossBreed has leather on the body side. The leather against your body is far more comfortable against the body side than Kydex. I gave up on my Kydex holsters when I tried my first CrossBreed a couple years ago. Its now the only IWB holster I will use.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville

LINK=> SuperTuck Deluxe

+1 for the gun belt. makes A TON of difference. I fully recommend the MTAC from comptac.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for the ideas. I am checking them out. May have to break down and actually go to a gun show in hopes of handling some of these before blowing a bundle of cash on a pig-in-a-poke.

Top Bottom