• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Junk. Have many FTF problems in various 9mm arms. Most would not fit in my Ruger mags without running them through the bullet seater - they were too long. Had a squib also. Good thing I noticed, as it stuck a bullet halfway down my carbine's barrel. Stay away.

Menace67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Noblesville
    I have fired about 400 rounds through my AR with zero problems. Dont plan on ever buying it again since I'm reloading now but it was worth the price i paid for sure.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Had 1 FTF during FNS last go around. Other than that, it has functioned fine in both .45ACP and 9mm. I'll continue to use it when I don't want to be concerned with reclaiming brass.

harokyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    YES MAY I ADD... with frustration. Just returned from the range, gun is still warm. Shot .380 in a S&W bodyguard today with 100 rounds of Tulammo. With 25 rounds FTF, I was at ready to throw the second box away. All 25 FTF, fired on second attempt. I continued to shoot this crap for one reason. Practice. Practice with dealing with FTF.

Ammo fires dirty, looks like a few extra minutes cleaning tonight. Laser glass is completely filmed over. Ramp and barrel is fowled, similar to other cheap ammo.
    If when you say ftf you mean fail to fire thats because the tul ammo has really stiff burdan primers. seems like alot of striker fired pistols dont hit the tul ammo primer hard enough

Top Bottom