• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    More details would be rather useful in offering an evaluation, since you could be talking about a Model 93, a Model 98, or even a Gew 88. However, that said, the rattling stock would probably be enough to keep me looking elsewhere. The Turkish variations are seldom expensive, and are not that hard to find, in the first place.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    Thank you rob I figured out after messing with it for a bit at the shop is the bayonet that rattles duh to me but it has good rifling and the muzzle crown is in good shape it might be a good buy and the stock actually matches in color to all the pieces I think I'm going to go for it

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'd say that would be a fair price for these rifles. I'm seeing them at $200-$300 as of late, and the last bayonet I saw sold went for $25.

$220 is well within normal market values and should be a decent buy.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Thank you rob I figured out after messing with it for a bit at the shop is the bayonet that rattles duh to me but it has good rifling and the muzzle crown is in good shape it might be a good buy and the stock actually matches in color to all the pieces I think I'm going to go for it

Good to hear it was the bayonet and not the stock. Did you figure out what model it is?

Top Bottom