Turn the Clocks Back at 2AM this Morning!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Just a quick reminder before I head off to snoozeland myself. Tonight is the end of Daylight Savings Time, so don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour. Remember the old jingle that our parents all taught us:
    Spring = Spring Forward
    Fall = Fall Back

Good luck, I'm going to catch the ones I can, and leave the rest for Bill tomorrow. Thank God for ones that read adjust themselves! And look at the bright side, you get to sleep in an hour LONGER tomorrow!

Take care all, and happy first day of Fall (I think, not sure on that one) but what the heck, it's been cold enough outside at night now to be Fall anyway. We even have the electric blanket on and the dogs are allowed to sleep with us and cuddle for extra warmth!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7th Stepper

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Do you know what it's like to be at work, with 4 hours left of your 12 hour shift, and watch the @#*& clock spin back an hour ? (sigh)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You had an 11-hour shift earlier in the year, it all works out.

Our hospital's electronic health record isn't very smart. Their solution was to shut the whole thing down for 75 minutes. Quality coding work right there.

Speaking of clock issues, anybody Else starting to freak out about Y3K yet?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel

Our hospital's electronic health record isn't very smart. Their solution was to shut the whole thing down for 75 minutes. Quality coding work right there.

Y3K won't be a problem now that we have the four digit years. Now, Y10K on the other hand...

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If forgot to turn mine back, so all day when I respond to a thread, I have to wait for you guys to catch up to me. :xmad:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Seems like I was robbed of an hour off back in the spring and then they "gave it back" on a work night. :ugh:

It never works out.

Now if we were to turn the clock back one day, that would be cool. Now stipulations are that there is nothing to be done except watch TV or other man type things. And it would have to be a weekend.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

3 days on, 3 days off. I was off work for the spring 11 hour shift. Maybe next year.

Top Bottom