Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    -------------------SOLD-------------------

I am considering parting ways with my beautiful two custom Glock 17's. They started life as brand new Generation 4 Glock 17 9mm's and the slides were ported and chamfered, adding front slide serrations, and refinished in a Tungsten Duracoat (bluish gray) by DOA Arms in Virginia Beach. The barrels were refinished by MG Precison Arms of Canton, OH in Titanium Nitride (TiN) which is a durable ceramic finish that reduces friction and wear and has a gold-like color. The pistols themselves cost me $800 a piece and another $50 a piece per barrel, valuing each pistol at about $850, or $1,700 total. They have never been fired and I am the only owner.

I also have a Galco Miami Classic (including MCH Spider Harness and two S3H Holsters) that I purchased new at about $225. I have invested, not counting shipping and transfer fees that you would need if you wanted to do it yourself, about $1,925. The pistols have never been fired and have resided in my safe since I had them custom made. I am interested in trades, to include about anything. If you would like these pistols and you have something (or things plural) close to their value, please feel free to make me an offer. The worst I can say is "No Thanks."

Also, I currently have "Harley-Davidson" back plates on them but I can replace them with the original factory ones if you would like.
    They both have Glock factory night sights and I live near the south side of Indy but I can negotiate travel for the right deal.

----I am asking $1,700 for the two pistols (with boxes and paperwork) and the dual shoulder rig or trade of a value close to that, or $1,550 without the shoulder rig---

image3_2.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    image1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    image2_1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

:patriot: Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.