• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    You would not BELIEVE the lines here. I'm STILL waiting for them to process my paperwork. Everyone's really been nice, though. They've got...well, I guess they're technically people... anyway, they've got them passing out coffee and scones while we wait, and the WiFi is free. Luckily, they raptured my laptop for me, too, although I'm told that they have better computers inside.

What you going to do if you get get a hold put on your rapture? You'll be stuck in limbo. You shoulda taken my bet.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What you going to do if you get get a hold put on your rapture? You'll be stuck in limbo. You shoulda taken my bet.

I asked about that. They said it's already a done deal. The paperwork is just to get everyone organized so they don't have people just milling about inside. You know, room assignments, orientation, meal vouchers, and so forth.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Raptor with a raptured computer?

Dinosaur_with_computer_2.gif

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I asked about that. They said it's already a done deal. The paperwork is just to get everyone organized so they don't have people just milling about inside. You know, room assignments, orientation, meal vouchers, and so forth.

Here is hoping your wait is shorter than the wait for NFA paperwork :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is there TSA in heaven?

Actually, yes, but it's not what you think. TSA here is the soft rock station they play in the elevators. Also, apparently, everyone got the whole "Heaven" thing completely wrong. It's actually called "Smizmon". Weird, huh?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Scutter, do they have TB down there? Just checking just in case I get picked on the next End of the World ordeal. Could be u haven't changed your location, but I'm hoping they have decent food that's not charred.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Rapture

Well it's 9:12 Pm and no earthquakes, no Apocolipse and no Rapture....I was sort of hoping he was right so they would either take me or take away some of those other guys and make what remains of this world a more peaceful place.

Welcome to the post rapture world

Top Bottom