WTS: Two new AR rifles. M4 and Midlength styles. Complete ready to go.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Both SOLD. Thanks!

I bought these both during the panic and tucked them away for the future. They're both unfired (except for possible factory testing of the uppers), they're new and they look new.
    I know now isn't the best time to be selling these, and I'm losing money at this price, but I'm trying to get ahead on some bills and selling a couple extra rifles makes sense to me right now.

1) Anderson lower with integral triggerguard, PSA premium internals, PSA "enhanced" buttstock (has QD swivel as well as regular sling loop), PSA PTAC 16" 1:7 M4 upper with M4 handguards and detachable carry handle sight. Includes new in package black Magpul 30rd PMag.

2) Anderson lower with integral triggerguard, PSA premium internals, FDE M4 stock with QD mount, FDE A2 grip, PSA PTAC 16" 1:9 govt profile midlength upper with FDE handguards. Includes FDE Magpul MBUS rear flip-up sight, and new in package FDE Magpul 30rd Pmag.

$650 each, cash and carry FTF in the Carmel/Westfield area or north side of Indianapolis. I can ship if need be, I believe long guns can be purchased private party and shipped to the buyer within the same state. I can look into that if it'll secure a deal.

I'll also take $1250 for both rifles complete. I'm not really looking for any trades since I'm selling these to tackle some bills but I might consider a partial trade if it still includes a decent amount of cash.

Thanks! :)

F4E0C456-EFA2-4553-9727-F1D025065520_zpsrewmlgi2.jpg

221104AA-48CA-46DE-9672-F87DFAE27EB1_zpsgmviqh7l.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom