• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teresal2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Eaton
    I am with your wife on the pink!!! Pink is ok, but why does everyone assume that all women want pink. Nothing makes me madder than when I walk into a gun shop and I hear "I have the perfect pink gun for you". My husband has a tendency to walk away really fast because he knows what is coming. But hey, for $40 you got a heck of a deal. Has your wife shot either? What does she think?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    A little more detail on this please? :popcorn:

Some other website's organized shoot/meet-up many, many moons ago.

I actually declined the second one and let them re-draw for a different winner, so I only came home with one. *sigh* That was my husband's bright idea. :rolleyes: The one I kept was a State Arms, but they've long since closed their doors. It's arguably the nicer looking with the laminated stock, but the one I gave up for adoption was so much more tacticool. It's been almost 10 years and I've never put a round through it yet. Simply no where to shoot that puppy safely.

The only other thing I remember about that evening was trying to recite my ABC's backwards while drunk. I passed with flying colors. :D Bring on the field sobriety test! :):

Top Bottom