• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    What a nutty @$$ B****, some people just need to be shot and put out of their misery and out of society, can u get any crazier than this?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My wife saw that incident Tuesday, on her way to work. Yeah that's a nut for sure. I guess if I was in my Camry and somebody was ramming the rear of the car, (I said the CAR), that would constitute me being in fear of serious injury, and I could see maybe firing through the back window at the idiot.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Damn. Talk about a menace to other drivers.

I don't know if I would shoot. That right there is a pretty hard shot to make. Other drivers all around, parking lots, pedestrians... gotta be awfully careful taking a shot like that, even when you're standing still. The last thing I ever want to do is accidentally kill somebody's kid by taking a shot I shouldn't have taken.

A man's got to know his limitations.

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    Did you see her picture? She looked plain ass crazy! Glad shes in jail and not behind the wheel of another vehicle. Just hope she doesnt get out of jail again for some "unknown reason"

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    I think the guy she was trying to kill should have helped her in her request to be with her father. I know I would have.

Security122

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Southside of Indy
    “I think there are some mental issues. I think she’s a danger to society.” Uh, YEAH! LOL. It's a shame she was turned loose on society after the first incident. This lady is crazy!

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    I have to agree, that there should have been another way to deal with the situation besides shooting. Too great a chance of hitting an innocent bystander. Especially if you are firing thru your back window, maybe your round deflects downward and you hit your own gas tank.

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    Tough call.

If I were being pushed/rammed by a larger/heavier vehicle, my first reaction would be to look for a solid object like a parked dump truck, etc. to get up against to stop the pushing, and even then it'd only be if it were already a low speed (20 down or so?) situation.

If that's not possible, speed is higher, and I'm being pushed through an intersection and there's a danger of a collision, endangering myself and others, well, might be time to do something more aggressive......

Top Bottom