• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Package deal! I have a Taurus pt1911B and Taurus pt1911AR for sale or trade.

First up is a pt1911AR in .45acp which has been kryloned dark green. It is stock other than a Wilson combat multicomp bushing compensator, Hogue wrap around zombie green grips,colt sear spring and ed brown firing pin. It shoot great and was bought used but didn't look like it had more than 1000 rounds through it. It comes with 3 factory mags and factory box and bushing tool.

Second is a pt1911B in .45acp that has had the slide kryloned dull black and has some holster wear. I got it used but wasn't shot much. Ive put the following parts in this gun Wilson combat hammer,wilson strut,wilson hammer strut pin, Wilson stainless thumb safety, ed brown firing pin, ZRTS bushing, Wilson recoil spring plug, Wilson sear spring, Wilson firing pin spring, EGW extractor, and Wilson 18lb recoil spring. This shoots great and comes with factory parts and 4 chip mccormick stainless magazines.

Both guns and Blackhawk serpa holster for $750 or would trade for glock in 9mm or.40 plus cash on your end. I also have an extra EGW extractor and a few other springs with the guns too. FTF in Scottsburg and need to see LTCH and ID. No pics at this time but can work something out on pics later. PM if interested. Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom