• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    My grandson had a couple of seizures immediately following the cocktail of injections he was required to take in Florida. Half of his little 2 year old face sagged and his eyes lost coordination. Thank God the effects were only temporary and he soon recovered.

The same thing happened to my sister. :xmad: I will speak out about these frauds every chance I get.

Thank you for posting. Hope to see you November 17th in Merrillville.

Last edited:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    My baby got her 9 month vaccines this past week. We also gave her a flu shot.

She cried for about 15 seconds after the second injection, and again for a couple of minutes while we got her dressed. Then we went to lunch.

I guess we were just the lucky ones who didn't have any problems with them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    My baby got her 9 month vaccines this past week. We also gave her a flu shot.

She cried for about 15 seconds after the second injection, and again for a couple of minutes while we got her dressed. Then we went to lunch.

I guess we were just the lucky ones who didn't have any problems with them.
    Anecdotal evidence for getting the vax carries the same weight as anecdotal evidence for not getting the vax.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    How about this...

If you want to get them, do it. If you dont want to get them, dont.

As the guy before said, lets stop beating the dead horse. We get it OP, you dont think people should get vaccinated. Enough is enough...

My grandson had a couple of seizures immediately following the cocktail of injections he was required to take in Florida. Half of his little 2 year old face sagged and his eyes lost coordination. Thank God the effects were only temporary and he soon recovered. My son and his wife could not stop the injections as concerned parents, but had to resort to religious reasons that were more or less made up. My grandson will have to be pulled out of school if there are any outbreaks of something for which he was not innoculated as per their agreement with the state. It is pretty sad when the people that we expect to be guarding our health as much as possible also sit on the boards of the big drug companies or are married or related to someone who stands to financially gain when their drug company is selected to make huge quantities of drug to be forced upon our children. There has to be some reason why autism is almost non-existent in countries that do not force their children to take such drugs as ours. When I was a kid back in the dark ages of the 1950s, I think that we had to be protected from 4 or 5 communicable diseases. Today, I have read that our children get treated for something like 26 diseases. The mentality of our drug pushers is that if it does not hurt 95% of the treated population, it must be okay. They do not say if it actually helps 95%, but only if it does not hurt 95%. What if it is your kid that is within the 5% that is adversely affected by the drug cocktails??? It is all about money and power.

Oh brother, now the autism debate. Been listening to Jenny McCarthy I take it lol. My guess is there isn't autism in 3rd world countries simply because its either not diagnosed or the kids just don't survive. But then again their life expectancy is probably close to half of ours. You can thank the medical community for that btw.

But what about the fact that many diseases such as small pox, diphtheria, malaria, etc are all running rampant there but they are almost non existent here?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    How about that graph I posted, how about the title of the OP? Nobody seems to want to touch it, other than to tell me how I like tinfoil and the pharmaceutical community still recommends the shots. Well?

I would expect to see similar results in people who got the flu vaccine.

Last edited:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    How about that graph I posted, how about the title of the OP? Nobody seems to want to touch it, other than to tell me how I like tinfoil and the pharmaceutical community still recommends the shots. Well?

the graph basically doesn't say anything.

half the people who got it were vaccinated... the other half that got it weren't. Without more numbers this is meaningless to me.

how many people were vaccinated for it? of those vaccinated, how many got it? of those not vaccinated, how many got it?

If vaccination rates are greater than 50%, then the vaccinations helped people. (i bet the vaccination rates are a lot higher than 50%)

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN

How about you make a decision for you and your family. How about you let others do the same. Posting the "information" you do is nothing more than scare tactics to get people to see your side.

I am sure for every study you can find about how vaccines are bad, you can find just as many if not more of how they have helped.

On your next thread you should actually do some legit research and find out what pct of people actually have negative reactions. Post some real numbers from peer reviewed medical papers. Oh but then again the legitimate peer reviewed medical journals probably are in on the cover up, of course.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    The 4th Amendment assures us that we can be secure in our persons, meaning you have every right to not ever be forced to take an injection.
    You are absolutely correct. No one can or should be able to force a parent(s) into vaccinating their children against their will.

Home school. Problem solved.

In the OP's opinion this would make the children healthier and safer. In my opinion it will make them smarter.

So...now that we've solved the problem....there's no need for more "anti-vaccination" threads. :):

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    half the people who got it were vaccinated... the other half that got it weren't.

Doesn't that seem like a horrendous success rate? Also we are talking about more than half. People go into the clinic thinking they are going to be immune from the disease, and the shot ends up infecting them! I would demand my money back!

What if 2/3 of the customers who went in for a tire rotation, got slashed tires from the shop? I mean how can this level of success be at all defensible? Does this quack science work or not? Maybe they need some more booster shots! :):

If vaccination rates are greater than 50%, then the vaccinations helped people. (i bet the vaccination rates are a lot higher than 50%)

The 197 vaccinated cases of Pertussis may never have been exposed to the disease in the first place. The vaccine and its shoddy standards of success actually helps propagate the disease. Those "immune" people go home and give it to their families after their doctors infect them with the disease. Makes you wonder how much of that "epidemic" was caused by the vaccinated people.

How about you make a decision for you and your family. How about you let others do the same. Posting the "information" you do is nothing more than scare tactics to get people to see your side.

I'd be happy to let you make your own decisions. Can you get your representatives to promise the same for me?

If tax dollars weren't being fed into the vaccine industry and laws didn't compel people to vaccinate, it wouldn't be quite as much of an issue (any more than any other medical gimmick). Why don't you call your senator and ask him to repeal these bogus laws regarding schools & government-mandated health care. We can work together then leave each other alone. Till then this is an ongoing fight to reach people.

I am sure for every study you can find about how vaccines are bad, you can find just as many if not more of how they have helped.

The OP says that 2/3 of the people who went into the vaccine clinic came out worse than they went in. This remains unrefuted as far as I can see. Tell me otherwise.

You are absolutely correct. No one can or should be able to force a parent(s) into vaccinating their children against their will.

Home school. Problem solved.

In the OP's opinion this would make the children healthier and safer. In my opinion it will make them smarter.

As long as I am forced to pay for these government institutions, I should be able to use them while retaining all of my rights found in the Constitution. They are rights, after all, not privileges.

Its kind of like saying, you don't want to be illegally pulled over & searched? Stay home. Don't want to be cavity searched and radiated by the TSA? Don't fly. Don't want to have police guns drawn on you for OC? Don't carry.

That's just not how rights work. You should not have to hide at home in order to live your life and not have your rights violated. Plus, from the article I posted, looks like the vaccinated kids are the ones missing school from all the illnesses they are injected with.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Millions are alive today because of vaccinations.

I really like public servant's solution: If you don't want to vaccinate your kids... home school.

And please keep them the heck away from my kids.

Once again , it's time for a :facepalm:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

I'm just going to throw out an equally unprovable thesis statement by saying, I think more people would be alive today, with a higher quality of life, without the advent of vaccines. We don't dump our trash and feces into the street gutters anymore. We have indoor plumbing and running water. We have antibacterial soap. We have cleanliness standards at hospitals & sophisticated wound care knowledge. We know how to cook our meat and not cross-contaminate it with raw meat. We have condoms. We have advanced pest-control abilities. We live a cleaner lifestyle than ever before.

Vaccines receive 100% of the credit for every 20th century advancement that has increased longevity. Are vaccines really the reason? Is correlation equivalent to causation for pro-vaccinators?

I really like public servant's solution: If you don't want to vaccinate your kids... home school.

You must not buy into the whole "I have rights" nonsense, eh? As long as a penny of my money is funding your public schools, I should be able to send my kid there without drugging him up first.

I simply don't ascribe to government-mandated health care & the collective's desire to force their way of life into kid's bloodstream. YMMV

Ah... so you did read the article. It is alarming how those vaccinated kids get sick so easily. Could it be their immune systems are being suppressed by the chemicals they are forced to fight off? I have said this before, but perhaps the people who say things like you just did should be the ones homeschooling. Thats the only way they will be truly safe, unless of course you are one of the 2/3 crowd who gets the disease from the shot itself.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Ah, a doctor, an all knowing being who can always be trusted. Doctors, the people who once told others it was OK to take Vioxx, Thalidomide, Rezulin, Duract, Redux/Fen-Phen, Zelnorm, and Propulsid.

:rolleyes:
    Just eat the Big Mac, go on a diet and take the vaccine.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Doesn't that seem like a horrendous success rate? Also we are talking about more than half. People go into the clinic thinking they are going to be immune from the disease, and the shot ends up infecting them! I would demand my money back!

What if 2/3 of the customers who went in for a tire rotation, got slashed tires from the shop? I mean how can this level of success be at all defensible? Does this quack science work or not? Maybe they need some more booster shots! :):

OK. I stopped reading after this much. You are completely misinterpreting the study!

2/3rd of the people who got sick had been vaccinated. That was about 200 people. Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands (if not millions), of people were vaccinated. ONLY 200 of THESE people were affected.

So, using your analogy, if 2 million people go get tires rotated and 200 end up with road damage on their tires at some point after the tires are rotated, would you seriously think that it was the shop's fault?

p.s. After my daughter got her last series of vaccinations, I asked the doctor about how to best clean my muzzleloader after deer season. He had some great suggestions.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Once again , it's time for a :facepalm:

Good position to have. It appears the anti-vax people are causing the death rate from pertussis to rise again, including babies too young to be fully vaccinated. Genomics, Evolution, and Pseudoscience: Whooping cough in California: deaths caused by the anti-vaccination movement

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So, using your analogy, if 2 million people go get tires rotated and 200 end up with road damage on their tires at some point after the tires are rotated, would you seriously think that it was the shop's fault?

If it doesn't shake your faith in vaccines, thats okay. Their findings were enough to raise my eyebrows, and make headlines. I was interested to see how anyone would defend this incredible rate of vaccines' failure to work. It seems that you think it is a statistical anomaly. Fair enough.

p.s. After my daughter got her last series of vaccinations, I asked the doctor about how to best clean my muzzleloader after deer season. He had some great suggestions.

So if he told you that using a bar of soap was a silly thing to do, would you invalidate his opinion because he didn't work at a gun store, or have a degree in gunoilology? Would you research to find out if he was right?

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    It seems that you think it is a statistical anomaly. Fair enough.

Not a statistical anomaly... rather, a misinterpretation/misrepresentation of otherwise valid statistics.

Note: I actually did talk to the doctor a bit about our GSD. He asked if we had any questions (about our daughter's health I presume), but I made a joke about if he had any recommendations to stop her from chasing the dog around (because she has just learned to crawl, and is getting fast). He seemed very interested in GSDs... we didn't actually talk guns at all.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Good position to have. It appears the anti-vax people are causing the death rate from pertussis to rise again, including babies too young to be fully vaccinated. Genomics, Evolution, and Pseudoscience: Whooping cough in California: deaths caused by the anti-vaccination movement

Okay. If people with the vaccine are getting sick at a much higher rate than unvaccinated people, I think that statement is indefensible.

My thoughts on your article:

The pertussis vaccine, called DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) has been responsible for a dramatic drop in whooping cough in recent decades. It isn't 100% effective, but its effectiveness relies in part on “herd immunity”: if enough people are immune to the bacteria, then even if someone gets sick, the disease cannot easily spread through the community. This is especially true for very young infants, who are too young to be vaccinated and whose immune systems are not yet strong enough to defeat the bacteria on their own.
    If the pertussis vaccine actually makes people sick with pertussis, I think it is pretty far from the truth to say "it isn't 100% effective."

Herd immunity? Wtf? Too bad for the people who go to the doctor expecting to pay for individual immunity. Then when you get sick they have a plethora of clever excuses to justify the vaccines failure. "You need more booster shots." Hell, with those kinds of failure rates I'd rather just take my chances and see if I contract the bloody disease myself normally, instead of seeing if by some chance I can manage to be one of the few who do not get sick from the vaccination itself.

Clearly infants are not strong enough to defeat the chemicals in the vaccine either. The death rate from vaccinating infants with DTaP must be monumental if they actually stopped recommending it for them.

Anti-vaccination sentiments seem to strike a chord with relatively well-educated segments of the population – the same people who favor organic food and want to use “natural” products as much as possible. Anti-vaxers appeal to this group by arguing that vaccines are unnatural, and that the body’s own immune system can be “boosted” by various natural treatments. Appealing though this may sound, it has no basis in science.
    I find this amusing.

Really, well-educated people are avoiding vaccines? I'm stunned. They are the same folks who know that eating processed & artificial foods will lead you to an early death? They are probably the same stubborn folks who homeschool their kids because they want their kid to get the best education possible. I can't believe these are the same people!

Why wouldn't you be able to boost your immune system with vitamins? Do vaccine pushers even take vitamins? Never in my life has my conventional doctor recommended me to take vitamins, only buy prescriptions, the only solution he has ever known. If you can be "immunodeficient", why would you not be able to boost your immune system? Try taking some Vitamin D3 next time your feel a cold coming on.

Everyone should have their children vaccinated. On top of that, in order to maintain herd immunity, most of us should get the pertussis booster shot if we haven’t had one in the last ten years. That’s what vaccine expert Paul Offit recommends, and I’m planning to follow his advice myself. It won’t take long, and it might save a life.
    LOL. Paul Offit. Mr. "Conflict Of Interest." The vaccine industry's most well paid spokesperson. No wonder his science only works if 100% of the world population buys his product.

He's the guy who uses his committee position in government to create a market for selling the vaccines that he receives royalties for. Essentially voting himself rich.

Among the anti-vaccinationists who deserve blame for the current pertussis outbreak is “Dr. Bob” Sears, a kindler, gentler anti-vaxer who claims (like many of them) to be in favor of vaccines, but only under his own, unscientific terms. He stated flatly in the Huffington Post (a hotbed of medical misinformation) recently that pregnant women should not get the DTaP vaccine. But as Dr. Paul Offit tells us in a tragic story, refusing the vaccine can lead directly to the death of an infant.
    So Dr. Paul Offit offers one instance of a child dying of a naturally occurring disease. Let me offer a report of 3587 miscarriages & stillbirths caused by vaccinating pregnant women in the last year alone.

Top Bottom