Two Thumbs Up! for Brad & the Knife Lady!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nismoz33

Plinker
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lawrenceburg HVL
    Brad hooked me & my father up with a great deal on ESEE-6 knives today at the Indy 1500. One for each of us. :rockwoot: :yesway::yesway:

I will definitely be purchasing knives from these guys in the future. I recommend everyone buy from Brad & the Knife Lady!:twocents:

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Brad hooked me & my father up with a great deal on ESEE-6 knives today at the Indy 1500. One for each of us. :rockwoot: :yesway::yesway:

I will definitely be purchasing knives from these guys in the future. I recommend everyone buy from Brad & the Knife Lady!:twocents:

Good choice in fixed blades and great choice in Vendor!! You won't be sorry!

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

It was good meeting you and your dad today. We appreciate your support and business. :yesway:

Good choice in fixed blades and great choice in Vendor!! You won't be sorry!

Thanks buddy for the support and kind words, much appreciated. :yesway:

Top Bottom