• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    ROTFL:laugh:

Nope, you make your bed, sleep in it Tx. This is the beauty of 3rd world cultures - No laws, atleast any respect for laws.

America is about to get one nasty wake up call when the Latino overlords activates the 40-60Million illegals, not counting the ones who are legal citizens and sympathetic to the latino cause.

Tx. demands more border troops as gunfire hits El Paso City Hall Attorney General wrote a letterto the White House after seven shots were fired into the building

Alamogordo Daily News

EL PASO, Tx. -- Attorney General Greg Abbott today demanded that President Obama send more troops to the Texas-Mexico border and used the shots that hit El Paso City Hall as an example of increased violence on the border.

Abbott said in a letter that the seven shots that hit City Hall in El Paso were an example of the violence that is plaguing the border area and that sending 1,200 National Guard soldiers to the entire U.S.-Mexico border is not enough.

He also cited the violence in Juarez and said that Americans lives are at risk.

"More than 1,300 people have been murdered in Juarez this year as a war continues relentlessly between the Juarez and Sinaloa drug cartels," he told Obama.
    He also said the "time for talk has passed."

Here is the letter by Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott:
    Dear Mr. President,

Deadly violence from drug cartels and transnational gangs in Mexico is knocking on the United States' door with ever increasing frequency.

Yesterday, gunfire from the cartels pierced that threshold and struck City Hall in El Paso. Fortunately no one was injured or killed. But that good fortune was not the result of effective border control it was mere luck that the bullets struck buildings rather than bodies.

Luck and good fortune are not effective border enforcement policies. The shocking reality of cross border gunfire proves the cold reality: American lives are at risk. As the attached news article notes: "More than 1,300 people have been murdered in Ju?rez this year as a war continues relentlessly between the Ju?rez and Sinaloa drug cartels." Americans must be protected as this deadly war bulges at our border.

Law enforcement officials with the Texas Department of Public Safety and your own U.S. Customs and Border Protection will reveal the hard truth. Our state is under constant assault from illegal activity threatening a porous border.

The time for talk has passed. The time for action is now.

The need is urgent. Each day that passes increases the likelihood that an American life will be lost because of the federal government's failure to secure the border.
    This threat demands immediate and effective action by your Administration to secure our border. As the Attorney General of Texas, I urge you to make border security your top priority so that no more innocent lives are lost to border violence.

Tx. demands more border troops as gunfire hits El Paso City Hall

People, this is pleas for help.

When the local authorities are begging for help from the Feds, it's a SHTF situation.

Citizens, arm yourselves and prepare for the worst, because it looks like were drawing closer to the 5 minute period of chaos.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Seems the second amendment applies here perfectly, which is unfortunate to those who wish to translate it into that which it is not. A well regulated militia, necessary for the protection of a free state applies to Texas, and others, right now. The state needs to allow the armed citizen to protect the boarder, and be immune from any prosecution from any shots fired in protection of the state.

Since the feds ignore the constitution, it is up to we the people to assume our rights to protect that state under siege as provided by the second amendment.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Texas has its own national guard, use it and pay militia people to watch the border also.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I hope no one is advocating soldiers patrolling the streets because of a drive-by shooting.

Yikes, way to bring it back home. I think they were all saying that citizens need to be patrolling the border though, not soldiers patrolling the streets. Because we appear to be on our own here, the federal government (no capitalization on purpose) is much too busy collecting taxes. If State Governments haven't realized that we're on our own now, they never will. Maybe Arizona and Texas are starting to see the light, unfortunately for them, that light is a muzzle flash coming from drug cartel's AK47s.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    i am gonna go put some popcorn in the microwave for this one. I hope texas doesn't hold its breath for osama, i mean obama to act.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Could Someone please tell me how putting troops on the border could prevent Mexicans from shooting rifles into the United States? Somehow, I remain unconvinced that 50,000 troops standing on US soil could prevent even a single Mexican from pulling the trigger on Mexican soil.

I mean, hell, Fort Bliss is right there and has thousands of Soldiers. Haven't they prevented anything yet?

Or is this really just about people demanding more government?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Could Someone please tell me how putting troops on the border could prevent Mexicans from shooting rifles into the United States? Somehow, I remain unconvinced that 50,000 troops standing on US soil could prevent even a single Mexican from pulling the trigger on Mexican soil.

I mean, hell, Fort Bliss is right there and has thousands of Soldiers. Haven't they prevented anything yet?

Or is this really just about people demanding more government?

To me, it's about our government doing something to earn their gigantic military expenditures, years after decades. What is the point of paying them all of this money for defense if they fail to threaten war against Mexico if there is another shot fired?

I'll go ahead and answer, there is no point. We might as well have just kept our money and bought some good rifles, ammunition, and body armor. Their job, first and foremost, is to protect our borders. They aren't protecting our borders. This isn't about more government, simply taking government stationed in Korea, Japan, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan and putting them along our border with Mexico.

Maybe Mexico needs a reminder of what happens when you **** off the American people. They have certainly forgotten the Alamo. This time, when Texas calls for reinforcements, I'm willing to bet that more then 100 Americans will arrive for reinforcements, but I don't think any of them will work for the federal government.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom