U.S Indiana Senator Todd Young will be in Plainfield Tuesday June 28 and is interested in hearing from you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What a coincidence, a lot of Hoosier gun owners have something for him to hear.

I'm on this group's email list since they sponsored the Hendricks County Sheriff candidates a while back. They like Curt Nisly so I won't go to their meetings, but I'll take their info.

I requested time off about 30 seconds after I saw this. INGOers and other pro-2A types need to put butts in the seats.

Indy Defenders of Liberty
    June 23 2022​

Dear Indy Defenders and Fellow Patriots,

U.S. Indiana Senator Todd Young will at Stacks Pancake House in Plainfield on Tuesday June 28th from 12:00 to 1:30.

Stacks Pancake House is located at 6011 Gateway Dr, Plainfield, IN 46168.

The meeting is open to the public. If you are available this would be an opportunity to hear from Senator Young and for you to relay your thoughts to Senator Young on how you believe he is representing your interests in Washington.​

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    "When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time"

He has shown us who he is on multiple occasions. My suggestion is to believe him and look at other ways to fix this country that don't involve giving complete strangers totally authority over your life aka voting.

I suspect people who attend this meeting will encounter facial recognition as well as Stingray cell phone tracking type devices. These Red Flag laws will be used to destroy people who stand up for themselves. I'm not suggesting anyone lay down and take this abuse, but telling Todd Young that he's a commie to his face isn't going to change anything. He doesn't care and he has made that abundantly clear.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time"

He has shown us who he is on multiple occasions. My suggestion is to believe him and look at other ways to fix this country that don't involve giving complete strangers totally authority over your life aka voting.

I suspect people who attend this meeting will encounter facial recognition as well as Stingray cell phone tracking type devices. These Red Flag laws will be used to destroy people who stand up for themselves. I'm not suggesting anyone lay down and take this abuse, but telling Todd Young that he's a commie to his face isn't going to change anything. He doesn't care and he has made that abundantly clear.
    No commie-calling on my part, just going to ask questions in a polite manner.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I'm going to try to go.

"What didn't concern you about the gun control bill that you signed?"
    "Did you read the bill before you signed it?"
    "How do you counter the idea that states are now incentivized to pass red flag laws to receive federal grants?"
    "Are you concerned that the ATF might make felons out of private citizens by labeling them gun dealers?"

Just a few that I can come up with, other than "Why are you a giant communist?"

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I know it’s CNN but this is an interesting story on how this legislation center about:

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    Let's figure out who can beat him as a write-in candidate in November. I think this makes him vulnerable and if conservatives can agree on one person, we can beat this RINO.

Does Richard Mourdock have strong 2A credentials?

Last edited:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Top Bottom