• Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Here's pt. 1 of his WIBC interview.

"Men behind the curtain"?

Like the men that select our candidates for us? Like the men that decide that a true champion of Liberty like Joe Bowman is not worthy?

Rhetoric is for thee, not for me. Just more of the same.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I Googled Joe Bowman...got a lot of BS. Who the hell is he and why do we care?
    "We" don't care. Kurt's just trying to make a rather lame assed point and keeps trolling the issue. Bowman was a LPIN candidate for Representative or some such. He lied on his candidate CV and forms and when it was found out that he had a criminal background he was booted from the ballot, just like he would have been in any party. Kurt thinks he's making a point, when all he's really doing is trolling.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    424241_10151171126470280_2010601782_n.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The Libertarian Party has shown itself to be just like the Republicans and Democrats wherein the men behind the curtain control who the people's choices shall be.

I am called the wrong name. I am called a troll for defending Liberty. But I cannot be called wrong. Yes, yes, personalize it, but don't refute it, we all know how Alinsky works.

With smary self-righteousness clucking their tongues at the "establishment" but acting exactly like it. "I am above that but I get to act exactly like that."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Update: He still has to answer.

For a guy who "likes to talk", he sure is exercising his right to remain silent on Joe Bowman and the smoke-filled back room.

Will report back IF he answers. Betcha he don't.;)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Got to give him credit as he answered:

Actually, Kirk, you've got that all wrong. The other parties have tax-subsidized party functions called primary elections that select their candidates...though the GOP is now taking action to wrestle more control away from voters in order ... to select their candidates themselves. Other parties are wholly responsible for selecting their own candidates, and I think that's the way it ought to be. Clubs should have club rules...or do you think that everybody should be forced to comply with you? If it were up to me, we'd do away with parties altogether and everybody would run as an independent. I've got nothing against Joe; I met him only once, and I don't care to know about all the internal party/personal stuff that led to this discussion. But I think you've got too much personal interest in this situation to see it clearly. You're way off on the purpose and bylaw-controlled operation of political parties. Joe could have run as an independent and nobody could've stopped him. While some legal problems will keep local/state candidates off the ballot, you could have all manner of flaming felony convictions and still run for federal office...and it'd be nothing new!

When MY SIDE does it it never wrong. Song remains the same.

Top Bottom