• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I think it has something to do with Confederate monuments... or something. :dunno:

That wasn't even on my list of guesses. Darn.
    I don't get upset with some of the topics here unless it's about Obama or Hillary. I'm allergic to them. They make me sick.
    I just don't care for some of the member's ideology here. I'm sure some don't care about mine either.
    I haven't put anyone on Ignore yet so I'm leaning more moderate than I had believed myself to be.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    It is a chat style forum. Grammar spelling has nothing to do with the qualities of the post.

Then in again I used to carry a single light bulb from room to room and was fine living like that.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Thanks everyone for being good people!!! :)
    :facepalm:

3 kinds of people on INGO

1 Those that know everything, in every situation.

2 Those that think they know everything, in every situation.

3 And those who are willing to learn. Meaning my mind is open. Be 1 of the latter, because no one knows everything.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think it has something to do with Confederate monuments... or something. :dunno:

He got in a slap fight with Kirk over expungement when Kirk corrected him about the topic is about the only thing I saw. He deleted a bunch of his posts in two threads on the topic and the multiple handgun purchase form thread.

I haven't really paid attention to any of the threads, but when he posted his nuclear middle finger (for those who missed it, that's what the original post was before edit) I became curious to see what his gripe was. (Gosh, I hope this isn't doxxing)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's some funny :poop: right there! Really? Home alone will do that to ya!

Yup.
    Then I'd just be left to excitement at work.
    And that usually consists of explaining why they shouldn't fire me, or explaining that they REALLY don't need to call the ambulance, I'll get better.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    He got in a slap fight with Kirk over expungement when Kirk corrected him about the topic is about the only thing I saw. He deleted a bunch of his posts in two threads on the topic and the multiple handgun purchase form thread.

I haven't really paid attention to any of the threads, but when he posted his nuclear middle finger (for those who missed it, that's what the original post was before edit) I became curious to see what his gripe was. (Gosh, I hope this isn't doxxing)

Yep, multiple edits in several places, not just here. With the title of the thread and the initial post it was obvious where this was headed. I almost quoted his first post for posterity sake but decided I didn't want the inevitable infraction, so screenshot it was.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought there was a thread that stated Rhino was the root of all Problems???​??
    I was always taught it was the love of rhino that was the root of all problems.
    and who here hasn't been down that path before, amiright?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I thought there was a thread that stated Rhino was the root of all Problems???​??

Such a topic would be redundant!

You did. Until you posted that. Now you're involved. See how internets work?

Oh, man! Did you just doxy me by scrolling up the page?

Only because I forgot to blame you earlier. I now blame you.

Too late! I had it expunged!

(see what I did there?)

If Rhino was at fault, there'd be blood on it.

Would it be wrong to type, "That's what she said," in response to your message?

Top Bottom