• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    They’re was a time when I did everything I could to only purchase Made in USA cars and other products. Today, businesses have no loyalty. As a result I find myself boycotting many US companies whenever possible.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Ya reckon the people that came up with all them fancy words “better align resources” “preserving critical skill needed” “laser focused” “ev product offensive” “dare forward 2030” got fired too?
    Or a bonus?
    It’s not the corporations, it’s that the corporations are beholden to Wall Street.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

bloodbath anyone?

Jumping in bed even deeper with the communists. I‘m sure communist UAW leaders are in bed too.

But Stellantis is also hedging its bets, acquiring a big stake in Chinese electric vehicle maker Leapmotor for $1.6 billion.”

“The deal gives Stellantis exclusive rights to sell Leapmotor vehicles outside China.”

“Soon after the deal was announced, Stellantis said it was mulling building Leapmotors cars in Europe, making the front lines of what will surely become a worldwide battle even less clear.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Jumping in bed even deeper with the communists. I‘m sure communist UAW leaders are in bed too.

But Stellantis is also hedging its bets, acquiring a big stake in Chinese electric vehicle maker Leapmotor for $1.6 billion.”

“The deal gives Stellantis exclusive rights to sell Leapmotor vehicles outside China.”

“Soon after the deal was announced, Stellantis said it was mulling building Leapmotors cars in Europe, making the front lines of what will surely become a worldwide battle even less clear.

The chinese are going to have the electric vehicle market cornered.
    EV's are going to be practically mandated in the future by our "well meaning" retards in the .gov.
    Now, I'm not sure how many of my fellow Americans have been following along at home here...
    but domestic auto manufacturing *union jobs* are going to go the way of the dodo.
    Who do the unions support? Oh yeah, the same retards that are killing their future and giving it to the chinese.
    It's been fun.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The chinese are going to have the electric vehicle market cornered.
    EV's are going to be practically mandated in the future by our "well meaning" retards in the .gov.
    Now, I'm not sure how many of my fellow Americans have been following along at home here...
    but domestic auto manufacturing *union jobs* are going to go the way of the dodo.
    Who do the unions support? Oh yeah, the same retards that are killing their future and giving it to the chinese.
    It's been fun.
    Yep, and the Chicoms are ignoring environmental impacts, while we are asking for more and more restrictions. It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world!

Top Bottom