• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Ubelhor verses Blanton for state representative.

Any one actually KNOW any thing about either one of these two. I know what THEY say about themselves and I don't believe either one. I think they are both fakers, phony, liars.

What do you KNOW?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That they will lie is the only thing you can be sure of. It's in the job description for politician.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Ubelhor verses Blanton for state representative.

Any one actually KNOW any thing about either one of these two. I know what THEY say about themselves and I don't believe either one. I think they are both fakers, phony, liars.

What do you KNOW?

If you don't KNOW and have to ask, why do you paint them as fakers, phony, and liars? With ignorant **** like this being thrown about, why would a decent person want to subject themselves and their families to this treatment to run for public office?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I do know that Blanton has actually responded in a thoughtful manner each time I've written or returned one of her surveys. I don't always agree with her on issues, but she's been more responsive than most politicians, and in a way the shows whoever is responding for her actually read the correspondence.

I also know that I have now gotten two (and only two) campaign junk mails from Ubelhor, the first one was entirely about his religious views and the second one was entirely a mudsling at Blanton without actually saying anything about his positions.

I'm pretty disgusted by those tactics. I may not vote for Blanton, but Ubelhor lost my vote right there.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    If you don't KNOW and have to ask, why do you paint them as fakers, phony, and liars? With ignorant **** like this being thrown about, why would a decent person want to subject themselves and their families to this treatment to run for public office?

1 They are politicians.
    2. I read all the information they prepared on both their web sites.
    3. I wanted to know if any one else has better direct personal contact that may indicate I've gotton a wrong read on them.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I do know that Blanton has actually responded in a thoughtful manner each time I've written or returned one of her surveys. I don't always agree with her on issues, but she's been more responsive than most politicians, and in a way the shows whoever is responding for her actually read the correspondence.

I also know that I have now gotten two (and only two) campaign junk mails from Ubelhor, the first one was entirely about his religious views and the second one was entirely a mudsling at Blanton without actually saying anything about his positions.

I'm pretty disgusted by those tactics. I may not vote for Blanton, but Ubelhor lost my vote right there.

Pretty well matches my level of contact with them. A little more than I've had with Blanton.

I've only recieved the one flier from Ubelhor and that was 100% all about what a big supporter of the NRA he is. Nothing else, not even a thing to indicate party affiliation beyound assumptions. At this point I just don't like him. He "feels" a little slick and wormy. I get the feeling there's plenty he's not telling if not hiding and that he knows I would want to know it. I think his campaign is direct result of polling and not genuinely representative of his intentions once he's got what he wants, in office.

That's all just barely if any more than a seat of the pants reaction of little more than their advertising. I don't think I've ever been with in sight of either one of them before.

Top Bottom