• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    At what time in the first round do you think Koscheck will fake an eye poke. I will have to go with 1:24. They will spend the first 1:23 circling each other then GSP will go for a double leg take down. That is when his fingers will magically make contact with Koshcheck's eye.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    At what time in the first round do you think Koscheck will fake an eye poke. I will have to go with 1:24. They will spend the first 1:23 circling each other then GSP will go for a double leg take down. That is when his fingers will magically make contact with Koshcheck's eye.

Nah, GSP will have to break Kos down both physically and mentally before he fakes an injury...I predict it will be sometime in the third round.

BTW, what a :poop:bag of a card...Stephan Struve and Sean McCorckle is seriously the co-main event?:n00b:

I'm going to watch it, but I'm sure as hell not paying $50.00 for it.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I certainly wouldnt pay to see this but, i do hope that GSP beats the tar out of Koshcheck. Kos's arrogance just drives me crazy!

jake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    It'd be nice if GSP would win this fight by breaking koz's face. Sadly, we all know he'll just wrestle him the whole time. I really like GSP but I'd like to see more action on the feet, especially time spent mutilating koz. I don't know koz is so amped up on himself, hopefully GSP sets him straight.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I'd guess it'll go to GSP in a decision. As much as I'd like to see GSP knock Kos out with a straight right to the grille, I think Kos will survive and it'll go the entire the distance. There will probably be a ton of wrestling and scrambling which will prolong the fight.

I'm not paying $50 for it either - they should just put it on Spike for free no better than the undercard is.

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    GSP over Kos but I would not be surprised if Kos wins by DQ due to a phantom knee to his head while he is on the ground . I can see it now he will be laughing as he is getting his hand raised and telling joe Rogan how he was winning and GSP had to resort to dirty tactics because of his awesomness.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sounds like you're going to be busy. :):

I'm gonna watch the fight, and I hope GSP beats the crap outta Kos.

I wish!!! I use to watch as many fights as I could but the sites got pretty bad and I don't like paying for them. I'd rather watch Uriah Faber fight any day anyway.

kennys_67

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Owen County, Indiana
    I go to BW3, get dinner and watch it for free. The card wasnt good, but the food was. GSP did make Kos look bad with the jabs. the best fight was some unknowns to me, a redhead kid getting smacked around and kept coming back at him

Top Bottom