• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NDhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    North Central IN
    Went into Midwest and came out with a GEN 4 G22. It's what you'd expect. Not much to say.

However, I got the last one they had. They sold 80 Gen 4 Glock 22's (yes, only 22's) in a week and a half! I would have never thought there would be that much demand, especially for a gun that is identical to the previous models except cosmetically (basically, sure grip angle isn't cosmetic). I also heard that Glock is having problems keeping dealers stocked. Who would ever think that Glock could run out of inventory?

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Congrats on the new G22 RTF! I can't wait to get my mitts around one. Pics are a must!

From what I understand, the G22 RTF isn't a Gen 4, but an optional package much like the OD frame... It won't be replacing the Gen 3.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Who would ever think that Glock could run out of inventory?

There are a lot of G19s that are being shipped in from Austria to help with the backlog that Glock is experiencing. They're kinda cool in that they have all the Austrian proof marks that you don't see on the pistols bound for the US.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Somebody's been paying attention! ;)

FWIW, I don't care for the RTF, so I'm glad it will remain an option. They have been selling well, though.

I'm on the fence on how I feel about the RTF2 frames. They feel pretty good, and those pyramids are really grippy but I wonder how concealable they will be. Seems that those frames would cause clothing to stick to it, and I bet it would feel great against bare skin!

Top Bottom