Uh-oh! Does this mean we definitely ARE having a lame duck session?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    The Democrats are putting off a vote to extend tax cuts until after the November elections. This makes me nervous because what else will they try to jam our throats during the lame duck session? Everyone get ready because this article makes it sound like the Democrats are planning on it.

Politics | Foxnews.com

Hmm, that's strange. The story is up on Fox's homepage right but whenever I try to link to it, it doesn't seem to work.:dunno:

Technology, I both love it and hate it at the same time. :D

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The Democrats are putting off a vote to extend tax cuts until after the November elections. This makes me nervous because what else will they try to jam our throats during the lame duck session? Everyone get ready because this article makes it sound like the Democrats are planning on it.

Politics | Foxnews.com

They are putting off the vote because they are going to vote to KILL the tax cuts after the election.

If they vote to kill the tax cuts now it will be even more cannon fodder against them.
    You think people would be happy going to the polls knowing their "representative" (I use that term very loosely)
    just voted to give them the finger and take more of their hard earned money to be squandered?

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    The Dems don't want to pass any extention of Bush era tax cuts, but they know that if they vote on it and they don't pass it, it will be political suicide. They are in the majority and the president is a Democrat. They know they will be held responsible at the polls this November.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    i wouldn't be surprised if cap and trade, the VAT, and any other massive tax programs get jammed through once they now their out. "scorched earth"
    time to go ammo shopping

Top Bottom