• ...and so much more!
  • BC9

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Fishers
    Thanx for posting this. My wife loves shooting her Buckmark, but doesn't enjoy reloading the magazine.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have one of these and I can't say enough about how much more enjoyable my time at the range is with the ultimate clip loader. I have 6 mags for my mk III just because two wasn't enough with that loader. It's just so easy to use and it's so much faster with so little effort. I love it.

I'm happy with the UCL that I have, but if you need a sixth person for your group buy I'd take another one, but I'm in Fort Wayne and would only want it shipped to me.

I also have the butler creek loader for my 10-22 and it's the same basic results with butler creek mags. The new Ruger 25 rd mags are more reliable, but because of the steel feed lip it's harder to get the rounds to load without denting them which causes jams.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    . I have 6 mags for my mk III just because two wasn't enough with that loader. It's just so easy to use and it's so much faster with so little effort. I love it.

It's funny, I feel the opposite. I spent 20 on the loader and now I don't have to spend 60 on 3 more mags because really 1 would be fine. It takes less than a second to load a mag. So the extras don't matter as much.
    I actually used the loader as a basis for recomending a pistol. I always tell someone to pick a pistol off the list of mags that this works with and theyl be happy. My dad loves his walther P22 but he's super jealous that he can't get a UCL. Said if he knew, he'd have bought a Ruger or Buckmark.

Top Bottom