Ultimate Fighting Championships: Fantasy League anyone? (in house)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So... I don't know about any of you guys, but I love Mixed Martial Arts! I used to write MMA news and have Moderated a MMA forum for many years now.

On my MMA Forum, I run an in house Fantasy League that is quite a lot of fun and am curious if anyone here would be interested in playing HERE ON INGO?

The game would span about 6 events and only commits players to about 5 minutes of effort a week (depending how motivated you are to study up your picks).

To keep things interested, players would wager Avatar and Signature rights for 1 week to the overall winner of the league... meaning, whoever wins gets to assign a new Av/Sig of their choice to each of the losers (using good taste and following forum rules) and those Avatars and Signatures have to remain on the losers account for an entire week.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GIVING THIS A TRY... please post your interest in this thread.

If I can get 5-10 people interested in playing... I will gladly put all the work forward to run it.

If it looks like there is sufficient interest, I will give all the information on scoring and all the rest of the details. I will say that every time we have played this game on the other forum, it usually comes down to a couple of points to decide the winner, so the game is proven to be pretty balanced and very competitive.

Top Bottom