• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    What in the hell does this Ruskie do for a living? He's got enough cash to buy a $3000 1911 and buy a $500 Glock with the intention of destroying it. I always scratch my head at individuals that tourture test perfectly good guns.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    What in the hell does this Ruskie do for a living? He's got enough cash to buy a $3000 1911 and buy a $500 Glock with the intention of destroying it. I always scratch my head at individuals that tourture test perfectly good guns.

Should watch some of his other vids, the guy has everything you can imagine.
    Probably dads money he throws away.
    But he does have some cool man toys.

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    I've watched some of this guys videos and he has everything! He def has way too much money if hes destroying a $500 glock. I think he should of stopped at the stove.

tmccorkel

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Chesterton
    According to a response on Yahoo Answers, "He works for Machinima which they give him money for creating videos, he gets money from his own channel, and he sponsors a gun shop in Georgia in order to shoot guns. They allowed him to shoot guns for free if you advises them on his videos."

He has 2 Youtube channels- fpsrussia and fpskyle

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville

He gets paid by youtube for views on his video... every view buys him a round or 2 of ammo. lol

Sweet gig.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    And the point is???

It's for entertainment value. A lot of his videos have no basis in useful information (firing an AA-12 one handed, dual wielding AA-12s, dumping ammo from 40mm machine guns). Most people don't watch his videos because we feel we'll learn something, we just want to see him tear s**t up. Same reason we watched EOD dispose of old ordinance in Iraq. We weren't trying to learn the proper setup of C-4 and detonators, just wanted to watch an explosion that wasn't meant to harm anyone.

akethan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    It's for entertainment value. A lot of his videos have no basis in useful information (firing an AA-12 one handed, dual wielding AA-12s, dumping ammo from 40mm machine guns). Most people don't watch his videos because we feel we'll learn something, we just want to see him tear s**t up. Same reason we watched EOD dispose of old ordinance in Iraq. We weren't trying to learn the proper setup of C-4 and detonators, just wanted to watch an explosion that wasn't meant to harm anyone.

Yep, it's just for fun.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I suspect the guy is affecting an accent. It sounds like he's mastered some features of Russian-accent speech, but occasionally the tenor of a native English speaker slips through. His English also seems to be perfectly idiomatic. Usually people that age, from Russia, who speaks English so well, tend to have at worst a slight accent.

So the guy is really "professional Russian" -- he gets paid to play/be a Russian. A part of the show's attraction is that it plays up the macho Russian image as it blows things up.

Don't get me wrong. The show is fun. I like it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom