• Status
    Not open for further replies.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We had a good time. we had to kind of hurry out. Aidans stomach was bothering him. We got to meet several new people and I saw a couple I had met before. The food was great. Myself, Cassandra, wag1911, and sirrealism I believe split a deluxe pizza. The knuckles were delicious as well as the pizza. I'll definitely go back.

Those knuckles were filling. I'm still swimming in SWEEEET TEA and garlic butter.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Darla (aka +1) and I had a great time! Hope to see you again soon! Relatively Ninja just left. He and I hung out on the porch for a while and swapped stories. Looking forward to having him come and visit us again.

Blessings to all! Have a great weekend. Great job Lori!

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    THAT wasn't sweet tea. It wasn't bad but it was real sweet tea

I beg to differ :D

You see I asked for unsweetened tea. She initially brought out sweetened tea, unbeknownst to me, and I added plenty of Sweet 'n Low (I prefer my own level of sweetening). I am still riding a sugar high!!!!

In fact, when she refilled it with the unsweetened version, the leftovers at the bottom of the cup were more than enough to do the trick THE REST OF THE NIGHT! <I kid you not>

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I had a lot of fun at my first Meet and Eat! Thank you to ljadayton for organizing it and goinggreyfast for letting me ride up with you from Martinsville. It's a lot of fun to meet the people that make up this great forum. I'm looking forward to seeing more of you soon... Maybe I'll even organize a M&E on my own down here in Bloomington!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom