• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I find it always entertaining that diesel truck drivers believe they are driving a race car. Nobody must have explained to them that a diesel engine is made for moving really heavy loads and getting it moving from a dead stop takes time which is not the characteristic you want ...in a race. They are dogs off the line for a reason. ;)

As for the guys in the video (sexual preference is questionable), I would have locked my brakes up to get her number for a date THAT NIGHT! Her and my girlfriend could have gotten along really well! Hey! It could happen. :dunno:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I find it always entertaining that diesel truck drivers believe they are driving a race car. Nobody must have explained to them that a diesel engine is made for moving really heavy loads and getting it moving from a dead stop takes time which is not the characteristic you want ...in a race. They are dogs off the line for a reason. ;)

As for the guys in the video (sexual preference is questionable), I would have locked my brakes up to get her number for a date THAT NIGHT! Her and my girlfriend could have gotten along really well! Hey! It could happen. :dunno:

Guess you don't know about diesel trucks having 1,500 HP & doing 1/4 miles in under 8 seconds, you'll be shock to see these modren day diesel truck racing

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Yeah, then there is the Audi diesel that has been at Le Mans for the past, I don't know how many years that is faster then everything else on the track.
    Still, those guys are idiots. To do that to anyone is low. On top of it, that woman seemed to be open to conversation. What a couple of idiots.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    These guys are like grown up versions of an 8 year old little boy who is mean to a little girl because he likes her. I bet they really relate to "The 40 Year Old Virgin".

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Diesel is great, but smoke tunes are for manchildren. There's a guy I've seen several times around here who loves to run his enormous, lifted brotruck through traffic belching smoke all over the place, and every time I find myself hoping he ends up in a ditch. With any luck one of non-redneck cops will eventually light him up.

The rest of you are spot on in questioning why they would treat an attractive woman that way. What a waste of oxygen.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    this reminds me of the video where one guy is asleep in his pickup, another douche comes along and blasts a long, steady stream of exhaust straight into the sleeping guy's cab, killing him.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City

This guy needs to learn a thing or two about motors... Diesels are actually faster off the line and slower up top cause of low end TQ. When the vehicle you are driving weighs 8k lbs you are fighting an uphill battle but there is little to no advantage to gas over diesel other than cost of manufacturing.

Why do you think the LeMans cars are all going diesel? Here is a general performance curve of a gas vs a diesel.

dieselgasshift.gif

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I worked with a guy that would exhaust smoke a hoopty being stupid with that hate filled banging dance club stuff blaring from the stereo. He would creep up real slow at a light and when the light turned green he "annoyed them back"

Top Bottom