• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Oh you're guns are registered...sort of. Do you have a LTCH? Well then you likely have one gun at least. Are your guns covered by your homeowners or any other insurance policy? If they are, they are registered, insurance companies require serial numbers of guns for a rider to cover them. NRA? GOA? probably got guns...ever bought a hunting license?...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Oh you're guns are registered...sort of. Do you have a LTCH? Well then you likely have one gun at least. Are your guns covered by your homeowners or any other insurance policy? If they are, they are registered, insurance companies require serial numbers of guns for a rider to cover them. NRA? GOA? probably got guns...ever bought a hunting license?...

Yes I have a LTCH, I know several people that do and do not have any firearms at this time. (lots of people get it before they go buy guns)

Homeowners insurance does not require serial numbers or a rider, you are insured $2500 automatically. However, if you need more coverage then yes you would need a rider. You dont register your drum set or flat screen tv do you?

NRA support doesnt mean I have guns. Maybe I really like the constitution, being around good people, and preserving my rights regardless of wether I exercise them or not.

GOA doesnt mean I have guns. " "

A hunting license doesnt mean I have guns, nor does it say what kind or how many I have.

One could ASSUME you would have guns, but it could not be proven. Im a perfect example, I sold all but one gun and unfortunately lost it in a boating accident a few weeks ago. ;)

BLA

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Brown County
    I have messaged them both and I hope that the rest of you will. We need a united front against this ban. Why should the UN have a say in anything. They are not in control of this country. They should be kicked out entirely.:patriot:

Last edited:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I saw a guy wearing blue camo and combat boots today. He had a sig on his belt. I wonder if he was UN

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I have messaged them both and I hope that the rest of you will. We need a united front against this ban. Why should the UN have a say in anything. They are not in control of this country. They should be kicked out entirely.:patriot:

and De-funded. We actually pay for the largest share of UN bs anyway. Cut the money off and the bs will go away.

HD_darla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Emails sent. Wonder what the 20 something intern/staffer will answer with. I think we should publish the replies on the INGO.

At the bottom I added a little flair, it went something like this.

I vote and will not only vote against you if you pass this but will spend every last dime and penny I have to campaign against you if you do not take a stand for the constitution and vote this down.

I used proper grammar and it was more eloquently said but you get the point.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The UN definitely needs to go.

This ATT issue will heat up as we move toward summer, what many do not understand is that the process with this treaty is to forge the framework over a multi year period (5 in this case) this is the fifth and supposedly final year of debate. It is supposed to be ready for signatures this summer and BO is for it. He will probably sign it, but it will not be ratified by the senate. This does not kill it. The UN accepts the president's signature as final and they believe that we are going to abide by it. Any future congress can ratify it.

Treaties are funny things, the Inter-American Convention Against Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms (CIFTA) is another treaty signed by President Clinton still hasn't been ratified but hangs over our heads as BO pushes for it's ratification.

"Obama said that he wants the Senate to approve the OAS treaty against illegal trafficking in firearms:

Has Obama Opened the Gun Control Pandora's Box? | The Weekly Standard

The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child is really old news. Here is a quote from BO.
    " President Barack Obama has described the failure to ratify the Convention as 'embarrassing' and had promised to review this."

Convention on the Rights of the Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/04/has_obama_opened_the_gun_contr_1.asp

THE UN DEFINITELY HAS TO GO!!!!!!!

Top Bottom