• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While I am certainly not ready to panic over shadows all I can say about the UN is that we can't make them religious, but we CAN make them holy/holey.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, that certainly is an interesting website.

Not all that confident that there's actually a UN program with the intent to disarm American citizens. And actually, I think it's tinfoil lunacy to believe that the UN would send loaned soldiers to the United States to confiscate arms. The logistics alone, are enough to debunk this. I'll start to worry when the UN has a tad bit more than apps 90,000 uniformed personnel, it currently has. Well, unless those 90K are the most ultimate complete badasses on the planet, that not even Chuck Norris could qualify to join. Until I have confirmation of such, I'll try to control my fear.

rbzkg8.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It matters not if anyone else reports or not, If the US became a signatory. it would be used as a bludgeon by all of the "enlightened" countries.

How? It's not a treaty, there are no enforcement mechanisms, and even the nations who supposedly think it's a good idea aren't doing it.

Specifically, what bludgeoning can there be? Despite what your blurb claims, there is no enforcement. A strongly worded speech denouncing private gun ownership in the US? Meh.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Not all that confident that there's actually a UN program with the intent to disarm American citizens. And actually, I think it's tinfoil lunacy to believe that the UN would send loaned soldiers to the United States to confiscate arms. The logistics alone, are enough to debunk this. I'll start to worry when the UN has a tad bit more than apps 90,000 uniformed personnel, it currently has. Well, unless those 90K are the most ultimate complete badasses on the planet, that not even Chuck Norris could qualify to join. Until I have confirmation of such, I'll try to control my fear.

rbzkg8.jpg

That is one high maintenance mustache.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

rbzkg8.jpg

:+1:

I don't think the US will pay the bill to invade their own country anyway.

trumpun01.jpg

Or that the US will vote to allow a UN peackekeeping intervention on US soil.
    Peacekeepers cannot be deployed, anywhere in the world, without the US approval since they are a permanent member of the UN security council and therefore have a veto power.

It's not just a logistic problem.

That tinfoil hat conspiracy theory has been going on for a while.

A few years ago armored vehicles marked "UN" have been spotted in the US and some folks freaked out.:rolleyes:

35B90DD700000578-0-image-a-2_1467037999876.jpg

They apparently don't know the the US is paying for a large portion of the UN peackeeping operation.
    Therefore many vehicles are built in the US for overseas peacekeeping operations.

UN tanks are not going to take over US streets to take over your guns.

yarin-lebanon-french-leclerc-tanks-with-the-united-nations-interim-picture-id72218105

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

..and Paul Revere rode through the streets shouting "the hipsters are coming, the hipsters are coming" and when the fixed gear bicycle cavalry arrived (with a drummer person drumming a responsibly sourced vegan drum, but ironically), the townspeople were ready.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :+1:

I don't think the US will pay the bill to invade their own country anyway.

trumpun01.jpg

They apparently don't know the the US is paying for a large portion of the UN peackeeping operation.
    Therefore many vehicles are built in the US for overseas peacekeeping operations.

UN tanks are not going to take over US streets to take over your guns.

That chart also doesn't take into account a lot of the bombs and fuel get's provided by Uncle Sam to get a mission done.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm not sure the UN drops a lot of bombs during peacekeeping operations.They hardly ever fire a shot.

Bombs get dropped
    Planes need fuel
    Guns need bullets

We've provided it all.

Peacekeeping is a misnomer.
    Go back 60 years. During that time, the UN has done it, including dropping bombs.

Top Bottom