• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I know this has been posted here in the past but those who haven't seen it.....Should.

With the news of "smart guns" lately, this is coming closer to reality.

[video=youtube;wypFgcqHyvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypFgcqHyvc[/video]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's pretty good...and yeah, one could almost see that day coming.

The one where the guy runs out of ammo during a home invasion is pretty good too.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, I'm gonna go the other way on this. ANY homeowner dumb enough to allow such a device in his home, or even worse, is stupid enough to put his only means of defense in it, kinda deserves what he gets.

We gotta be, not only smarter than the criminals, but also smarter than the real scumbags: the anti-gun loons.

Ya see, I make 'allowance' for the criminal. S/he has chosen that lifestyle, and it is what it is. I disagree with it, but I accept it. I make NO allowance for those of equal criminality and culpability that pretend they're 'just looking out for everyone's safety'. I make no allowance for it, and I don't accept it.

The criminal is ignorant, the anti-gun loon is stupid. That's the difference.

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    wow, that was almost more disturbing than it was amusing. if things ever made it that far, i'd certainly be a "criminal", for refusing to use ridiculous **** like that.

WatermAlan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2014
    Carmel
    that was.....interesting. I feel like in a situation like that, I would be trying to pry or break open the safe if the lady wouldn't listen.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    that was.....interesting. I feel like in a situation like that, I would be trying to pry or break open the safe if the lady wouldn't listen.

Problem solved!

New-stihl-TS400-ts-400-14-concrete-cut-off-saw-blade-img-1.jpg

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    after seeing it again i began to wonder what is worse actually locking a gun in this type of safe and needing permission to use it or the fact that they charged $14 as well

Samplejs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    I would say that in those states that want to mandate gun safes for all gun owners, this is exactly what they want. You will not only have to prove you have a safe but you will have to have the one safe the the state approves of. I thought the charge was great, because of course their will have to be a way to fund the mandate that makes all of us crazy gun owners responsible.

dirtdigger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Bargersville, IN
    Well, I'm gonna go the other way on this. ANY homeowner dumb enough to allow such a device in his home, or even worse, is stupid enough to put his only means of defense in it, kinda deserves what he gets.

We gotta be, not only smarter than the criminals, but also smarter than the real scumbags: the anti-gun loons.

Ya see, I make 'allowance' for the criminal. S/he has chosen that lifestyle, and it is what it is. I disagree with it, but I accept it. I make NO allowance for those of equal criminality and culpability that pretend they're 'just looking out for everyone's safety'. I make no allowance for it, and I don't accept it.

The criminal is ignorant, the anti-gun loon is stupid. That's the difference.

Well said and completely agree.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom