• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I just started a fire in my fire place, I will sit here on the couch and drink rum and coke til my outrage goes away! I will watch Gold Rush later on in protest of this injustice!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't feel a smidgeon of sorry for somebody getting shot and killed or maimed while committing a crime.

I've managed to go through my entire life without getting shot by a cop or an armed member of the community.

How have I managed to accomplish this astounding feat you may ask?

By not being an aggressor against my fellow citizen. PRETTY HARD CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND.

indyharleyguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Carmel
    It's sad the two black men and the white man died but it's pretty simple. Doesn't matter what color you are if you start fighting with a cop it's going to end up bad for you. period. It's not a hard concept to understand.:ugh:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Are we going to see speeches by Billy Graham or Joel Olstein? Nope. The cop was justified. This is one time that I am glad there is a double standard. Hopefully the reaction of should or should I say "non-reaction" of the white community will inspire the black community to work with and not against law enforcement.

I heard that four police officers were ran down by a driver today while they were working with protestors. Some protestors took great joy in the fact it happen. Chanting for it to happen again. That's really sad and really sick. Why do people have or raise there kids with such hate.

I am sick of hearing the Sharpton types saying they sympathize and understand the protestors feelings and the reasons why they what to do what they want. They need to reign in there masses regroup and make changes within. Make a better impression. Set a better example. They need to come down on the protestors for there actions. they need to work with the LEO's to find the truth before rushing to judgement. I am sick of it.

The feeling get from the black community that it doesn't matter what our people do, you can't harm us. Even if we threaten your life's. I would not be a cop under those conditions. And as for the mayor of NY. I am so pissed I can not even comment at this point.

My sympathy does out to the black office that had to take a youths life. Doesn't matter what race it was.

Top Bottom