• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The worst part is that the motel is like 4 miles away from my house. I'm basically from that neighborhood...
    It's known crack motel. They should just fence in the whole place some night. Anyone NOT high as a kite on crack can leave. There wouldn't be many leaving...

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    hotdoghallway.jpg

Jenny B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Clay County
    Forced sterilization. I just don't think people should be able to continue procreation like this. Intoxicated and pregnant with her 21st?

Just... wow.

I had one boy, one girl, and a tubal to seal the deal. That was almost ten years ago and I'm still convinced it was the smartest decision I made before the age of 21. Smartest after was the day I told their dad I was going to Wal-Mart, and never went back :-)

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am somehow skeptical that this is the first time she has been battered by a lover. In fact, I am skeptical it is the first time she has been battered by a drunk lover. I am also skeptical this is the 1st time she has been battered by a drunk lover while pregnant. I am also doubtful that this is the first time she has been battered by a drunk lover, while pregnant, while drunk herself. In fact, I don't doubt that she has been battered by a drunk lover, while pregnant, while drunk, in that very motel...

If she remains physically fertile after this birth, I would give you 10 to 1 this is not her last offspring!

Nor the last on any of the other scenarios. Where's Darwin when you need 'im? :)

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    My 2 teenage kids are a black hole of money. I throw it out and it gets absorbed and they ask for more. How in the hell can you support 21 kids. Oh, I know you can't. Thats why 40 percent of my check evaporates every payday so some tramp can keep her legs open. I work so you can feed your kids and get drunk and perpetuate the whole sordid scheme every 9 months. Darwin needs to intervene at some point.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    My 2 teenage kids are a black hole of money. I throw it out and it gets absorbed and they ask for more. How in the hell can you support 21 kids. Oh, I know you can't. Thats why 40 percent of my check evaporates every payday so some tramp can keep her legs open. I work so you can feed your kids and get drunk and perpetuate the whole sordid scheme every 9 months. Darwin needs to intervene at some point.

we will just cut Veterans Retirement Benefits again...you know....for the children.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    I am sad because I agree. It is sad to see how the last few pages of posts have noted how many INGOers (plain, basic good people from what I have seen) view folks like this. It is sad because we are becoming inundated by these folks. We should care. We should want to help the unfortunate few. The BAD (not sad; we are WAY beyond sad now) thing is now we have SO MANY TAKERS. I wish I didn't agree with the vast majority of these post. I wish I still had compassion. I have worked in these type neighborhoods, I have responded to these TAKERS for too long. Just this week Ft Wayne had 7 kids found in the van on the lot of the same type hotel. During the blizzard. Filthy. Lack of food. Lack of clothes. Animals were in the hotel room, kids in the van. 2 were Zip-Tied to seats. Mom had $4000 welfare money in her purse. Their home in a near-by rural town was reported to be just as filthy as the motel room. The newspaper reported these parents had already lost 2 kids in the last few yrs. Is it any wonder we feel less and less like supporting this growing breed of takers? I still always FEEL for the kids, the innocents. I am proud to say all my coworkers feel the same. But the adults... the takers... the cause of this... the enablers (often the SYSTEM) is really sapping my GAF meter. I have not given up completely but that train is ready to leave the station........

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis

The welfare state is Darwin's biggest enemy. It's the exact opposite. There is an incentive for this woman to procreate.

Top Bottom