• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    I'm new here and after reading this thread I am officially a fan! It seems everywhere else I go the vast majority of people are blind worshippers of Ted. No matter what he does people excuse it and say it doesn't matter because he "gets our message out" ....BS! The ONLY reason he gets all these interviews in the liberal media is because they know he is a clown that does more to harm our cause than help it and they know that at any given moment in an interview they have a good chance of getting a juicy sound bite to run with and make him (and us) look like stupid,hotheaded rednecks. IMO he is nothing more than a hypocritical publicity whore and he needs to be renounced by the gun and hunting communities before he does more damage.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm new here and after reading this thread I am officially a fan! It seems everywhere else I go the vast majority of people are blind worshippers of Ted. No matter what he does people excuse it and say it doesn't matter because he "gets our message out" ....BS! The ONLY reason he gets all these interviews in the liberal media is because they know he is a clown that does more to harm our cause than help it and they know that at any given moment in an interview they have a good chance of getting a juicy sound bite to run with and make him (and us) look like stupid,hotheaded rednecks. IMO he is nothing more than a hypocritical publicity whore and he needs to be renounced by the gun and hunting communities before he does more damage.

Rep'd

Top Bottom