• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Ah... this sounds interesting... but for some reason I can't it to play past the 0:45 mark... it just stops, and starts buffering, but then when it stops buffering it starts the whole video over again and stops at the same spot... weird... I'm sure it's my computer... but still aggravating...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    LMAO. That was awesome. Jewel is a freakin rockstar.

I like when the old guy scampered away in the final seconds of the video.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Saw that earlier on Yahoo. She has a great voice and seems to be a decent person, unlike so many out in La La Land anymore. I've heard some pretty good singers before but she can really hit some notes!!

EMC0853

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Weird. I saw this on line tonight, totally enjoyed it, posted a link on Facebook, then made a stop at INGO. In the break room there is the very same video. Wow it really is a small world after all.

So rather then just observing I felt compelled to make a note since no one from INGO has heard from me for the required amount of time to generate the "Is your keyboard jammed?" message.

Nope - keyboard is just fine - thanks for thinking of me. I'll be back again in a few weeks.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I used to host a karaoke show for 5 years back in the early 2000s. It made me hate music. I couldn't even turn on the radio anymore. The horror of some people trying to sing, and hearing the same songs over and over and over...It took nearly a year for me to get over it, and I will think twice before EVER going around a karaoke bar again.

With that said, I enjoyed the set-up. I like stuff like that instead of the constant bad news you see on television.

Top Bottom