• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Did he ever get tried and convicted of assassination attempts? Was it him? Or people in his group? If not, all he has ever been convicted of is ridiculous gun charges? Meh....

They gonna go all Ruby Ridge on his family now too?

THIS!!

most gun charges dont affect my view of people because I believe laws that restrict them are unconstitutional. that doesnt mean I do not obey them. i have a family to consider. but just WOW!! if we consider people hardened criminals because the ATF says so.
    also, heres more so called "conspiracy" charges. I have my own personal opinions on things id like to see happen, just because I think I would like to see a nuke dropped on Iraq does that make me a war criminal? or maybe conspiracy to be a war criminal? LMFAO. come on. this is getting rediculous. and just because he shot at a cop, it doesnt mean he is guilty of anything either. what were the circumstances? is it just the cops word against his? the beat goes on.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    THIS!!

most gun charges dont affect my view of people because I believe laws that restrict them are unconstitutional. that doesnt mean I do not obey them. i have a family to consider. but just WOW!! if we consider people hardened criminals because the ATF says so.
    also, heres more so called "conspiracy" charges. I have my own personal opinions on things id like to see happen, just because I think I would like to see a nuke dropped on Iraq does that make me a war criminal? or maybe conspiracy to be a war criminal? LMFAO. come on. this is getting rediculous. and just because he shot at a cop, it doesnt mean he is guilty of anything either. what were the circumstances? is it just the cops word against his? the beat goes on.

I just taking the story as it's written. Sounds like he baited the deputies. Was that the shot heard around the world?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don't believe or trust anything the media or the gov says, period. For all anybody knows this guy might have just pissed off the wrong thugs down at the court house. Bad thing is, even if that's all he's guilty of, he's gonna die for it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I don't believe or trust anything the media or the gov says, period. For all anybody knows this guy might have just pissed off the wrong thugs down at the court house. Bad thing is, even if that's all he's guilty of, he's gonna die for it.
    i hope they dont find him. i love stories like this where people run away and are never heard from again. they dont hurt anyone. what hurts worse is the hundreds of thousands of dollars these law enforcement monkeys will spend to go catch a petty (alleged) criminal

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    i hope they dont find him. i love stories like this where people run away and are never heard from again. they dont hurt anyone. what hurts worse is the hundreds of thousands of dollars these law enforcement monkeys will spend to go catch a petty (alleged) criminal

Thin is he wanted them to find him. Maybe now not so much.:dunno:

Top Bottom