• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    That was definitely cool to watch. I like how the slower bullet went farther in a straight line then the faster bullet. Its cool to see the effects of water on various things.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Very cool and interesting. Love the "waves" that leave a trail looking like sausage links. (No, it wasn't bacon.) Wonder how fast the bullets were decelerating?

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I liked how the first "expansion bubbles" imploded then created another bubble. I would have thought that once the bubble burst it would have just rose to the the top. Also if you look closely I believe you can see smoke or some type of particles travel through the bubble before it implodes.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    27,000 Frames Per Second, not Feet Per Second, very cool video.

While they did not mention how far the rounds traveled after shooting them, the
    linked video for the AK stated that the rounds was traveling 5-6 feet after firing.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    I liked how the first "expansion bubbles" imploded then created another bubble. I would have thought that once the bubble burst it would have just rose to the the top. Also if you look closely I believe you can see smoke or some type of particles travel through the bubble before it implodes.

Watch the end of this and he explains all that stuff.

[video=youtube;cp5gdUHFGIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp5gdUHFGIQ[/video]

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Watch the end of this and he explains all that stuff.

[video=youtube;cp5gdUHFGIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp5gdUHFGIQ[/video]

Ah thanks! Started to watch that video yesterday and got sidetracked. Even though I don't understand all the big words he used, I sorta understand the concept now.

Top Bottom