Union Jack Meet-and-eat. January 10th, 6pm (Speedway)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just had rabbit loin down at Hard Truth distillery.

My exotic meat repertoire is expanding.

wait why is my 3 year old thread refreshed.
    This is the Internet. It's what we do here. Besides, if memory serves you were POC for the UJ M&E but couldn't make it. Either that or I met you and now I have to play the age card.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is the Internet. It's what we do here. Besides, if memory serves you were POC for the UJ M&E but couldn't make it. Either that or I met you and now I have to play the age card.

No it happened! I remember that day... posting from my phone because UJ said their AC/heat was out and the "large room" was unavailable. So I frantically posted here about it, and a pretty decent group still showed up! I was there! There are some here that can attest to that :P

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No it happened! I remember that day... posting from my phone because UJ said their AC/heat was out and the "large room" was unavailable. So I frantically posted here about it, and a pretty decent group still showed up! I was there! There are some here that can attest to that :P

Although you didn't state that we've met, I will now play the AGE CARD because I don't remember meeting you. My wife and I sat with Dusty88 and FirePhoenix + 1. I remember meeting WTBurnette and MCGrease08 that evening. I've since started posting the INGOers I meet at different functions to threads because if I don't I'll forget someone. AGE CARD!!!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Although you didn't state that we've met, I will now play the AGE CARD because I don't remember meeting you. My wife and I sat with Dusty88 and FirePhoenix + 1. I remember meeting WTBurnette and MCGrease08 that evening. I've since started posting the INGOers I meet at different functions to threads because if I don't I'll forget someone. AGE CARD!!!

I believe I recall whereabouts your group sat. I was next to Chezuki, across from (I think) BNAB? And diagonal from Churchmouse. I recall jbombelli to my left.. I think. Some jokes were made about him having a machete, or lack of one.

I did meet a lot of people there, and I'm sure you were one of them. Since the seating was less than ideal (no big room)... it was unfortunate that some were separated from the rest.

I brought a pen with nametags!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I believe I recall whereabouts your group sat. I was next to Chezuki, across from (I think) BNAB? And diagonal from Churchmouse. I recall jbombelli to my left.. I think. Some jokes were made about him having a machete, or lack of one.

I did meet a lot of people there, and I'm sure you were one of them. Since the seating was less than ideal (no big room)... it was unfortunate that some were separated from the rest.

Lol, this is the one you tried to cancel last minute and we were like “nope, the ball is rolling and tenderloins willl be consumed... furnace or not!”

Turned out to be a decent get together, though I did feel bad for those separated or who had planned to bring their kids.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Nametags with avatars and forum handles would be most awesome. Probably not realistic, but most awesome.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lol, this is the one you tried to cancel last minute and we were like “nope, the ball is rolling and tenderloins willl be consumed... furnace or not!”

Turned out to be a decent get together, though I did feel bad for those separated or who had planned to bring their kids.

Yeah it was super last-minute... I pulled over into a parking lot after talking to the UJ staff and learning the seating would be screwed up. I think a few people here said "Oh well I'm going anyway", so whoever showed up, showed up!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

You sat right across from us. You had your phone going near the entire time staying abreast of current events. Folks made the best of it regardless. I think we all tried to mingle as much as seating allowed.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You sat right across from us. You had your phone going near the entire time staying abreast of current events. Folks made the best of it regardless. I think we all tried to mingle as much as seating allowed.

The UJ M&E "no furnace" edition was almost 4 years ago. Now I'm picturing GP with a tablet with four screens up and an iPhone X. Technology!

INGO: not deterred from eating by things like "no furnace". :D

Top Bottom