• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    The thread is about the NEA. not firefighters, policemen, air traffic controllers or other unions.

So you are singly against just the teachers union? Makes sense

I do not imply that union membership equates to criminal conduct. There is a YouTube video of the president of the NEA stating the goal of their union is the power of the union not for the kids or words to that effect.

YOU DO IMPLY that the teachers association w/ the union has at least some bearing on guilt, or are you saying that all the other people here that interpreted it that way dont understand what you are saying either... if you were not implying anything to do w/ unions and misconduct then the word union should have never been in the post to begin with. if you want to talk about the NEA's goals of the union, thats fine, start another thread as it has NO bearing on this accusation agains the teacher.
    Link to the video please.

All I did was identify that the alleged abuser was a member of a union. All responses here are interesting. It is interesting to note that discussions on alleged union misconduct are not tolerated here, which is all the more reason to have them.

This has nothing to do w/ union misconduct, and such discussion ARE tolerated on here and happen all the time. The problem is when you bring the union discussion into something that has absolutly NOTHING to do w/ the union... its clear that you are using the article and the accusations against the teacher to further preach your dislike of the NEA union.

Are unions responsible or partially responsible for tax increases?

Sure they are responsible for some tax increases, BECAUSE THE MEMBERS VOTE. ultimatly there will not be a tax increase unless the voters vote for someone who will increase the tax's, thats the way our gov't works. sure i dont always agree w/ raising tax's but sometimes i do. in the end if i dont want tax's raised then i need to vote for people who will not raise tax's.

but again, what do unions and tax's have ANYTHING to do w/ a teacher being accused of a crime?

I think you have been reading the grudge so much that you are confusing your own agenda's.

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    THAT is where people are arguing your point. the accusations have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEA.

NOTHING.

this thread is about a teacher being accused of sexual acts by a sixth grader, nothing more nothing less.

I must respectfully disagree with you. As thinking people, we must ask ourselves why do these things occur?

Certainly we can all agree that there are warped individuals out there in all facets of life.

But the question remains why does this occur? Is it the environment? If its the environment, what about the environment makes people feel that they can get away with wrongful activities?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I must respectfully disagree with you. As thinking people, we must ask ourselves why do these things occur?

Certainly we can all agree that there are warped individuals out there in all facets of life.

But the question remains why does this occur? Is it the environment? If its the environment, what about the environment makes people feel that they can get away with wrongful activities?

Your right, the unions cause this to occur, and if the person is found guilty the union will make sure they get away w/ it unpunished....

i guess i am above the law to, since i am a union member myself.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I think it has to do with the ratio of people who prefer crunchy peanut butter over smooth. That in itself may be a union ploy.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Thinking people have come to the conclusion that the connection you are trying to draw cannot be made. You are either a simple man, or a guy who isn't very good at trolling.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The thread is about the NEA. not firefighters, policemen, air traffic controllers or other unions.
    Why not? How are they different? They have similar goals - protect their members at all costs.
    I do not imply that union membership equates to criminal conduct.
    Well we all certainly inferred it. Perhaps you mean to imply that union membership leads to deviant behavior.

All I did was identify that the alleged abuser was a member of a union. All responses here are interesting. It is interesting to note that discussions on alleged union misconduct are not tolerated here, which is all the more reason to have them.
    Grunt, did you ever here that "correlation does not equal causation"? Please look it up and stop these stupid threads.

(Mrjarrell - sorry for feeding him)

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Well lets spin it this way US ARMY Infantryman accused of having sex with an under aged girl.

Oh how I can't stand the Army, if it weren't for the ARMY this little girl would be fine.

Damn ARMY, every time I see a uniform I think, there goes one of those ARMY rapists.

Why does the ARMY committ rape?

Maybe you get the point by now.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    "The female instructor was placed on leave from Garden Grove Elementary School while police investigate the alleged inappropriate contact she had with a young boy."

I can not accurately comment on this event without any pictures of the teacher. How can I possibly give the correct Kudos to the boy without knowing if she's worth pursuing or not.

So without the proper evidence of his instructor in question, all I can say is -

Score :rockwoot:

CA Unions -

Teacher unions in CA are way differant from unions out here and in general, a huge difference from other worker unions. (at least when I taught)

Most people employed at schools there are just teachers, instructors and professors and don't sign up for, go to meetings or even know there is a "union" present until some event happens. All the people I knew there were never pressured to do anything union related or had to picket during their whole profession - unlike the union atmosphere out here.

Bad Form -

OP - You really need to change your title of this thread.
    You have tried to take a perfectly innocent deflowering event and turned it into a disgusting political spectacle.

And Failed in doing so. :noway:

Last edited:

Czarcasm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    I know I am bueating a dead horse here, but OP's comment was probably the dumbest most half-hearted attempts at "union's are evil" propaganda ive seen in a while. I havent been on here in a few months and this was first thread I saw. OP=fail

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I thought almost every Teacher was part of a Union. IE, any Teacher who commits a crime is a Union Member. Doesn't make any difference.

That's like saying almost every Teacher having sex with kids is white, so it's white peoples fault???

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bad Form -

OP - You really need to change your title of this thread.
    You have tried to take a perfectly innocent deflowering event and turned it into a disgusting political spectacle.

And Failed in doing so. :noway:[/QUOTE]

I did try to edit the title, but was unable to; I agree that it should be adjusted.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Perhaps he has information on this or other teachers having been protected from disciplinarian action for offenses of a similar nature that he feels then led to this more severe incident because of the lack of punishment in those cases.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The OP is having a bad day, he is real upset he was unable to use the word homosexual in the title. Better luck next time. What is your day job??? Booking the Jerry Springer Show or just doing it's titles?

Gniks18

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    "The evidence is clear - if you are part of a union or support them, then you support and participate in child rape." - Alex Jones

Alex-Jones-screenshot1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom