Unions turning to violence against non-union business, shot owner of company!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Gunman, you really do have a good sense humor, I wish everyone could take themselves a little less serious. Good luck, maybe someday the rest of them will realize we're only here for a short period of time, have some fun while you're here.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Gunman, you really do have a good sense humor, I wish everyone could take themselves a little less serious. Good luck, maybe someday the rest of them will realize we're only here for a short period of time, have some fun while you're here.
    I'm having it real good now that the company fired all the managers, I have to train all the managers how the station should be run:):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm a fair & honest guy, been a hard worker since I started working at the age of 14, but since I'm a union member, now I'm an evil thug:dunno::dunno:

Evil thug? I thought your shop didn't do the thuggish stuff, what makes you a thug if you're shop isn't like some of the others mentioned?

Unless...which one of the passengers "lost" a 42-inch plasma screen and a few thousand cases of Gatorade :):

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Evil thug? I thought your shop didn't do the thuggish stuff, what makes you a thug if you're shop isn't like some of the others mentioned?

Unless...which one of the passengers "lost" a 42-inch plasma screen and a few thousand cases of Gatorade :):
    I'm a man of HONOR, but some :ingo: members consider me a bad guy:draw: just for being a union member:n00b:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm a man of HONOR, but some :ingo: members consider me a bad guy:draw: just for being a union member:n00b:

I think you misunderstood the criticisms. Nobody said you were a thug or a bad person. People criticized the necessity and tactics of unions. I'm not sure if you just misunderstood, or are intentionally creating a straw man to try to make the union critics look bad. Nobody dislikes you personally because you're in a union.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I think you misunderstood the criticisms. Nobody said you were a thug or a bad person. People criticized the necessity and tactics of unions. I'm not sure if you just misunderstood, or are intentionally creating a straw man to try to make the union critics look bad. Nobody dislikes you personally because you're in a union.
    All i'm saying is that my union hasn't been involve in any thug activity

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    All i'm saying is that my union hasn't been involve in any thug activity

Beyond a few comedic ribs I haven't seen anything to indicate an accusation that says otherwise. Some have used your benefits as examples of a negative impact as a result of a union, yes, but that's hardly an accusation of thuggery. It's perfectly legal (and in principle even moral) to let a union negotiate with its employer for benefits, wages, and addendums like the importance of Gatorade stands :D

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Beyond a few comedic ribs I haven't seen anything to indicate an accusation that says otherwise. Some have used your benefits as examples of a negative impact as a result of a union, yes, but that's hardly an accusation of thuggery. It's perfectly legal (and in principle even moral) to let a union negotiate with its employer for benefits, wages, and addendums like the importance of Gatorade stands :D
    But the GATORADE is a safety issue, we are sweating our lives under the hot sun, if we get her, the company has to paid the hurt employee, plus paid another employee time & half to cover the line. The company buy us powder GATORADE & we have to add the water & ice, that is extra work:n00b::D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

It's the greed of the companies that formed unions. It is the greed of unions that will be their undoing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    But the GATORADE is a safety issue, we are sweating our lives under the hot sun, if we get her, the company has to paid the hurt employee, plus paid another employee time & half to cover the line. The company buy us powder GATORADE & we have to add the water & ice, that is extra work:n00b::D

Just hire another guy to mix the powder!

Or, have the company purchase a drink hat:

Party-Drinking-Beer-Soda-Hat.jpg

and a few water bottles.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Just hire another guy to mix the powder!

Or, have the company purchase a drink hat:

Party-Drinking-Beer-Soda-Hat.jpg

and a few water bottles.
    We have two 5 gallon jugs, but after mixing the water & ice, it gets heavy, don't want any of our guys getting hurt lifting the 5 gallon jugs, cause the company doesn't want to buy us 16 oz. bottles of GATORADE:rolleyes:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I guess one thing to learn from this is never let your guard down. Even if you are a nice guy to some, some may not like you and can be violent. You don't have to be in the hood buying crack to get shot. Allways need to be carefull 24/7 no matter where you are.
    From what I saw it didn't say that the shooting victim had a gun. When my motion sensors go off I am used to seeing a deer, coyote,coon etc. But this story reminds me not to get to lax around the house.
    OK, done with the thread jack, back to the union- non union debate.

Top Bottom