• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hitchhiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    SOLD

Up for sale is my unissued, unfired Finnish M39 Mosin Nagant. It is a B barrel, with a D barrel shank. It is unfired/ mint sharp bore. The bolt is "finn matched" (serial # is on the bolt knob) and it has an unmarked floorplate. It also has the arsenal hang tag. The stock has some minor storage dings, but is overall gorgeous. This is an excellent investment rifle, or undoubtedly a hell of a shooter. I don't particularly want to let it go, but I am consolidating my calibers. I am asking $525 for it FTF, in the Beech Grove/ Indy southside area. Not particularly interested in shipping. I also have 2 440rd spam cans of russian light ball 7.62x45r for sale. $130 apiece or $250 for both. I would sell the rifle and both spam cans for $750 in one package. Text me at 317-529-72ninenine. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics; they do the rifle no justice. I am currently looking for a Remington 870 to turn into an NFA SBS, so if you have one and the original receipt or some other way to prove where it came from (sorry I wont risk registering an unknown shotgun with the ATF) then I am interested in trades or partial trades. I particularly want one of the older topfolding police issued types.

1glojb.jpg

6r7ssz.jpg

33xypva.jpg

16lhhk9.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom