• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am not a member but I get their weekly newsletter which is usually pretty informative. They sometimes post articles from Gabe Suarez and they have a section for self defense stories of the week which I like to read.

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anyone a member and is it the information worth $47 a year? Or is it just a gimmick?

No gimmick - excellent organization with a good magazine and some good forums. It has a money back guarantee so if you don't think it is worth it he will refund you the $$$.

In my opinion there magazines and weekly newsletters are well worth the money. I've learned a good deal on numerous topics from them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    I've been a member for a couple years and always get alot out of their weekly emails and magazine. Whenever I have a chance to look at the forum I always find it extremely helpful as well.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    Well worth the membership cost to me...

USCCA has one of the best magazines available for folks who carry defensive arms and are very pro gun, and pro self defense. I've been a member for a few years and highly recommend becoming a member. I don't know of any connection with TGScom.

USCCA was founded by Tim Schmidt and the magazine is editted by Kathy Jackson. Contributing writers include Duane Daiker, Dr Bruce Eimer, Marty Hayes, Gabriel Suarez, and Armed American Radio host Mark Walters. :yesway:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    What is their position on OC? Obviously having CC in the name means they are about CC... but are they anti-OC? The nra was rabid anti-OC up until the past 2 years when OC started going 'mainstream', now they just skirt the issue.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Let me know if they are anti-OC, I might join just for the arguments.:evilangel:

But seriously, I know nothing about them. I hope they are just pro carry.:yesway:

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I signed up for their mailing list but then opted out because I was tired of the constant pressure to sign up. It seemed like every email was trying to sell me something. Very few were very informative, just thinly veiled commercials for joining the USCCA and buying their product dujour.

As far as being only CC, I think that they are in Wisconson, which is a CC only state, so that may be why the bias to CC vs. OC.

Top Bottom