• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Dang! For the price of that I can get the Smith & Wesson Shield I have been debating about! :D Im going to get the Harmony 650 amd give it a try. I'm sure I will like it, it's just a matter of the wife liking it too.
    Its really good if you have a lot of devices. One touch for each activity (watch tv, watch dvd, play xbox, etc), custom icons for you favorite channels, can control ANYTHING with a remote (fan, lights, electric candles, heater, etc)

We had the harmony 1000 in Edinburgh and hated it. Looked cool, but didn't work well. 650 is fine for our current application.
    The 1100 looks the same, but is a completely different remote. Updated housing, updated hardware, updated software, way better.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The problem with the more display centric harmony remotes and phones/tablets is that they require visual attention to manipulate the buttons. I don't want to have to look at a remote to know what button I'm pressing. I want to be able to find the buttons I want by touch. For that reason I have the harmony 900. Additionally, don't buy the more advanced harmony remotes at full price. Watch Save with coupons and deals - get cash back today | FatWallet or Slickdeals: The Best Deals, Coupons, Promo Codes & Discounts for a deal. Ebay is also a good place to look.

Top Bottom