• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My '72 Ford Van was white. It had "If the Van's a Rockin' don't bother knockin". I had the words painted over with '72 Ford white paint when I sold it to a Nunnery in 1980. I figured it wouldn't appropriate. :>)

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    16th & Laff. rd.......The old pole restaurant. Must be 74 or more old white Vans for sale. Service vans stripped of decals looking for a 2nd life.

I bought a used Indiana Bell van from them back when I had my own company. Held up pretty well for a few years.

The Pole - Man, that brings back memories. That, and the old TeePee by the Fairgrounds.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I bought a used Indiana Bell van from them back when I had my own company. Held up pretty well for a few years.

The Pole - Man, that brings back memories. That, and the old TeePee by the Fairgrounds.

The pole, parkeet, Frisches in Speedway, Fair grounds Tee-Pee, South side Tee-Pee and the white castle on the point.
    Good days.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Cruising the strip, tee-pee, white castle and steak and shake and then sitting in the beer garden watching the other cruise on by, god I miss those days and my 59 chevy. miss the 60's and the 70's.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Wat8.jpg

waaat.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Freakonomics » If You Were a Terrorist, How Would You Attack?

the best terrorist plan I have heard is one that my father thought up after the D.C. snipers created havoc in 2002. The basic idea is to arm 20 terrorists with rifles and cars, and arrange to have them begin shooting randomly at pre-set times all across the country. Big cities, little cities, suburbs, etc. Have them move around a lot. No one will know when and where the next attack will be. The chaos would be unbelievable, especially considering how few resources it would require of the terrorists. It would also be extremely hard to catch these guys.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I saw four of them on the way home tonight. Three out on I-70 West of Indy - one heading West and two heading East. The fourth one was parked at the "Truck Wash" place on SR-39 just South of I-70. Well, we all know what "getting your truck washed" means so I think this is all pointing towards a moving brothel. I'll start watching this "Truck Wash" place more closely and report back... Cover me.

Top Bottom