• ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Triple beam, got some smokers on, whistle as I dip

then explain this
    well when youre talking about slang terms, different cities have different words for things. you asked for the lyrics, not meanings. triple beams are used for measuring drug quantities though. so im sure its all related. just a guess though. im not from LA. :)

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Triple beam, got some smokers on, whistle as I dip

then explain this

Asked a black friend... clueless
    Asked a hispanic friend... clueless
    Asked a white friend and he said the "triple beam" is referring to Jim Beam, "got some smokers on" may be carrying a gun (but wasn't sure) and he was clueless about the last line.

How can it be???? :rolleyes:

after reading ihateiraq's post I went to a roommate who just got home, he's a pale faced red head if that matters to some of you. He also used to be heavy into drugs. This was his response.... "triple beam,measuring drugs, smokers - cooking drugs, I don' know about the last part maybe just dippin tobacco??"

Last edited:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Asked a black friend... clueless
    Asked a hispanic friend... clueless
    Asked a white friend and he said the "triple beam" is referring to Jim Beam, "got some smokers on" may be carrying a gun (but wasn't sure) and he was clueless about the last line.

How can it be???? :rolleyes:

after reading ihateiraq's post I went to a roommate who just got home, he's a pale faced red head if that matters to some of you. He also used to be heavy into drugs. This was his response.... "triple beam,measuring drugs, smokers - cooking drugs, I don' know about the last part maybe just dippin tobacco??"
    sometimes drug dealers dip joints in different things. that might be it.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I always wear this shirt when I OC.

Because gangstas OC.

164233857v6_480x480_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i want a shirt that says "i went to iraq and all i came back with was this lousy ptsd- dont make any loud noises or sudden movements" for when i oc.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Dipin it !! red neck stile.... skoal. Dipin it Gangsta stile....pcp. Dipin it old man stile.... Checking the oil in the truck. ;) :D

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Why do cops OC? Is it the fact that just seeing a Police Officer could stop a potential crime, is it for ease of draw, or is it just so you can have "All eyes on you"?

Cops OC because they were uniforms and duty belts. Cops wear uniforms because back when the west was untamed and unlawful, a lot of the "cops" were in plain cloths, hanging out with hookers, drinking, playing cards, etc.. Uniforms were part of the push to get officers to be recognized, and hopefully prevent them from engaging in illegal activity. Cops carry duty belts because many "less than lethal" tools have been developed and the citizens demand cops have and use those tools prior to deadly force if possible. The concept of a belt increases availability of those tools in a ready to use fashion. How many cops wouldn't be dead if it was acceptable practice to confront everyone at gun point? While a drawn gun always beats an undrawn gun, currently cops don't have their guns at the ready every second they are on the clock. So yea, cops OC. Cops usually also have some sort of mandate a certain level of retention...I guess you think that is a good idea that should be applied to the public as well?

Why do cops practice and train and have mandatory minimums in which to shoot before they can carry? Should we apply that to civilians as well? Trust me, we don't want the "Well, the cops do it, so it _must_ be OK and non-cops should do the same!" arguments. That could end up blowing up in your face:
    -Mandatory calibers
    -Mandatory retention holsters
    -Mandatory training

Hey, if it is good enough for the cops, why not the non-cops?

Now for a total "All eyes on me" OCing experience, strap one of these on:

361707623_0037533c89_m.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks for providing some good tunes and laughs while we walked today. :D Yes, I love Tupac. Yes I know he's dead. Yes I understand just about everything he says. :):

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Cops OC because they were uniforms and duty belts.
    umm...what about the cops that OC while in plain clothes? I've seen a bunch of them in this area.
    Cops wear uniforms because back when the west was untamed and unlawful, a lot of the "cops" were in plain cloths, hanging out with hookers, drinking, playing cards, etc.. Uniforms were part of the push to get officers to be recognized, and hopefully prevent them from engaging in illegal activity. Cops carry duty belts because many "less than lethal" tools have been developed and the citizens demand cops have and use those tools prior to deadly force if possible.
    what??
    The concept of a belt increases availability of those tools in a ready to use fashion. How many cops wouldn't be dead if it was acceptable practice to confront everyone at gun point? While a drawn gun always beats an undrawn gun, currently cops don't have their guns at the ready every second they are on the clock. So yea, cops OC. Cops usually also have some sort of mandate a certain level of retention...I guess you think that is a good idea that should be applied to the public as well?
    what? yes, the public should be given everything that cops get. The city should give me a police car to drive everywhere.
    Why do cops practice and train and have mandatory minimums in which to shoot before they can carry?
    because they'd be sued out of existance if they didn't.
    Should we apply that to civilians as well? Trust me, we don't want the "Well, the cops do it, so it _must_ be OK and non-cops should do the same!" arguments. That could end up blowing up in your face:
    -Mandatory calibers
    -Mandatory retention holsters
    -Mandatory training
    -uniforms
    -police cars
    Hey, if it is good enough for the cops, why not the non-cops?
    128881034938344444.jpg

Top Bottom