• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    Long story short, something tripped the backyard flood lights, by the time I got to the window, white male was rounding the corner of my garage and straight into a waiting car. I did however grab my EDC before I even got to the door to the yard, but left were long gone before I could see anything other than the 1 second to grab as much detail as possible. Not much value after the fact.

My question is, since I now know that they now know what type of lighting security I have, adding more tomorrow for the spot that was not covered, do I put up the sign that states, I saw you MFer!

im planning reenforcing the entry points to my exterior building, but I'm just wanting to make sure that if they try again, they now know that I know they were there.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Maybe exchange the motion light for dusk to dawn lighting? Just a thought. There was a pretty good thread about this just the other day. I'll try to find it.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    I skimmed through that thread, but seems like that will be the way to go.

Just glad lad that I had something to light up the night, would hate the feeling of someone stealing all the crap I'm accumulating in there. Better yet I should just leave all the stuff I don't want out. That's easier than trying to get someone to take it.

Top Bottom