• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bad thing is if they're caught,the judge will just smack their hand [STRIKE]unless they have a lengthy record[/STRIKE].

FIFY. (Yes I'm a grammar nazi :): No offense intended. )

They're= They are.
    Their= Possessive-it belongs to them.
    There= place or idea.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    if it’s down low, bad guys can reach them and disable them easily

They can disable a camera at just about any height.
    Spray paint on a stick.
    There are pinhole cameras.
    Cameras in a protective box.
    I have live video cameras that are 2 in. dia. and about 2 1/2 long.
    Could be mounted looking through a hole in door.
    Even if you get a video of them doing damage to the camera.
    You have their faces.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    I have always liked Bradis, bought an Aero Precision lower for a perfect price, plus some accessories, and even intended to work there, figuring it'd take a minute to get a better paying job when I lived in Camby for 6 months. I ended up getting a better paying job right away (though seasonal), but it's a bummer to see him say "gang members" first. Let's face it, most people within 5 miles of Bradis are white, and there was no shortage of Confederate yard flags and bumper stickers when I lived there. It's much more likely that some hooded teenage good-old-boys were looking to fulfill their Andrew Jackson/Nazi dreams than it is some east-side gang bangers drove to southwest bumpkin****ville. If spotted, just being more than 1 Black dude in a car would get the cops called on you from Stanley Road in Camby.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    I have always liked Bradis, bought an Aero Precision lower for a perfect price, plus some accessories, and even intended to work there, figuring it'd take a minute to get a better paying job when I lived in Camby for 6 months. I ended up getting a better paying job right away (though seasonal), but it's a bummer to see him say "gang members" first. Let's face it, most people within 5 miles of Bradis are white, and there was no shortage of Confederate yard flags and bumper stickers when I lived there. It's much more likely that some hooded teenage good-old-boys were looking to fulfill their Andrew Jackson/Nazi dreams than it is some east-side gang bangers drove to southwest bumpkin****ville. If spotted, just being more than 1 Black dude in a car would get the cops called on you from Stanley Road in Camby.

But... But... i am absolutely willing to agree that even if white robbers, the guns may have still been directed into Black gang hands simply because the guns were stolen simply to be sold.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But... But... i am absolutely willing to agree that even if white robbers, the guns may have still been directed into Black gang hands simply because the guns were stolen simply to be sold.

Uh, 15 year nearby resident. This area isnt as white as you think from up there in NWI. Maybe it was when you were down here, but demographics have changed a bit. Lots more black and brown skin than there was when we moved in. (not that its a bad thing, before somebody takes that last sentence out of context)

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Uh, 15 year nearby resident. This area isnt as white as you think from up there in NWI. Maybe it was when you were down here, but demographics have changed a bit. Lots more black and brown skin than there was when we moved in. (not that its a bad thing, before somebody takes that last sentence out of context)

I never assumed you moving in was a bad thing. Why? Are people talking? :):

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    You go into a gun store in a rural location out in the middle of nowhere. No law enforcement to speak of. Big outside windows. Guns out everywhere. The good old fashioned gun store. These are the ones I worry about. They just haven't found them yet.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend

I have mostly lived in South Bend, and almost all my girlfriends and sweet little godchildren are Black kids from South Bend's west side. I've seen tons of people online act like everyone in the midwest outside of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indy are Black "thugs". I was simply saying as a 44-year-old, 25-year South Bender, Camby is white. And there's not alot of crime that goes from Post Road or Curry Street (anywhere, in any city) to Stanley Road or Kentucky Ave.

Tsssst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    South Bend
    Woops... I meant to say I've lived there during winters the past two years. My favorite job I've ever had is deicing planes at the Indy airport.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Camby has added stores and stations and this and that. Where there's only houses, crime is lower. No destination to go to. No outside traffic. Destinations bring outside people. And not all people are good people. If you have to drive 10 minutes to the nearest gas station, you probably live in a pretty safe area.

Top Bottom